How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-01-2002, 09:28 PM
Trbor

Time slips and ZEX

YeeeeHaaa! I got a SVX last Friday. Pearl and black, 127K with a SOA reman. tranny in the last 20k. Got all the papers to prove it too. Fair amount of dents and dings though.
Went to the track tonight, 16.5 time slips consistently. Three runs all at 16.5XX at around 85 miles per hour. Not bad for a heavy beast. Was kicking import butt, except for a GS-T running 14.7.
I waant to install a ZEX system but have a few questions. Dosen't the SVX TPS work opposite to what the ZEX control box needs? ZEX must see above 4.2 volts at WOT, I thought SVX was 0 volts at WOT. Where should I place the nozzle in the intake track? Any answers would be appreciated

Thanks
Old 05-02-2002, 07:29 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Re: Time slips and ZEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Trbor
I waant to install a ZEX system but have a few questions. Dosen't the SVX TPS work opposite to what the ZEX control box needs? ZEX must see above 4.2 volts at WOT, I thought SVX was 0 volts at WOT. Where should I place the nozzle in the intake track? Any answers would be appreciated

Thanks
Then I recommend that you post in 'Mod Mania.'

Congratulations on your SVX. I hope it provides you with better care than you're providing it - the SVX was not built to drag race.

But thank you for keeping that stuff on a track.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 05-02-2002, 09:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
newbie svx orlando fl here

hey there,., we have to meet up some time, i have a 92 svx in mint condition with only 70k miles on it, with 18s umm i was at the track a month ago speed worl best ran i did was 15.3 @ 92 i think it was ill have to scan the time slip in all i had is a the air filter well with the heavy 18s it went down to a 15.6 ether less too say the svx is nto a fast car bye any means,, but its holds its own if u are racing with a gst or gsx u dont stand a chance im shure i know the guy u race im a former dsmer with a 99 eclipse gst with every thing done to it,, well i meet up with club dsm every fri night im the out cast with a svx but ill have the subaru svx in a video shoot along with club dsm its this saturday at the race track let me know if any one is intrested,