How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-29-2002, 01:40 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
My car is the 92 black which has a faded look to it. And on top of that. Steve's camera doesn't have a good resoultion. It actually really sux. jscourse sent me a badass pic from the october 2001 calendar. I think that will be the one to go up on the wall. Who's is that anyway?
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.
Old 04-29-2002, 02:21 PM
Green95hoe

There is a way to crank the resolution on that camera you know. He didnt pay 350 bucks for a crap camera...Im sure it can be done we just havent figured it out yet.. A good waxing by a professional (Not You) will make it shine. Have tim do it and if he does a good job im gonna have him do my hoe.. And why did you print out a pic the size of the fridge and put it over the door???
Old 04-29-2002, 02:40 PM
I hate stupid people!

Ok, first off, the pic on th fridge was a f**k up. It came out to small. Good thing cause I found a better one. Second, Tim wants DOUBLE to do your truck. I think you can see why. He heard that you wanted him to do it, and he told me to tell you that. Third, My car is ebony mica. It's black with red sparkles in it. The 95 and up came with a deeper black than mine and whatever I do to it, the damn thing will never look that nice. Then pic jscorse sent me is a nice deep black with a fall background. Why would I want a pic of my baby in a nasty uncolored end of winter pic. I found the one I want. You said it yourself, you havn't even figured out how to get the res up on his camera. I don't feel like messing with it. HAHAHAHAHA, you gotta pay double
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.
Old 04-29-2002, 03:58 PM
Green95hoe

If im gonna pay double then im not going to him... I got a quote of 200 from a guy in Biddlemorough who said all scratches buffed out and and chips would be touched up and buffed, Complete interior clean and shine and engine compartment made like new with shiny stuff inside to make it look like showroom, plus shiny stuff on the tires and all underneath in the whole subframe... He even offered to repair the hole in the headliner from the old airhorn valve... Not bad for a truck that has three times as much painted surface as your little SVX... when I type that i read it like Civics instead of S-vee-X.. hee hee
Old 04-29-2002, 06:35 PM
I hate stupid people!

I think you read the other post by know so you will probably know where I am coming from when I say watch it kid, you don't want to start this all over again. Your fender and door have at least 10 fist dents from the last auto argument. I will never get my GPZ back, but at least I can stare at your fender and LAUGH harder and harder every single time. I hope you get to see them when you go to your truck every single day and feel the tourment they were meant to bring. WATCH YOU WORDS ON MY CORNER!!
Old 04-29-2002, 08:31 PM
Green95hoe

Looks like you better stop parking ur car in front of my truck everynite or one day that power steering pump will blow and there is no way im gonna get 36" tires to turn by my own hand... Will certainly suck to be you... So what makes you think you gotta be all big and bad in front of the rest of these SVX guys,, are you that insecure with yourself.. Boy it must REALLY suck to be you
Old 04-30-2002, 05:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
It's MINE

<<jscourse sent me a badass pic from the october 2002 calendar. I think that will be the one to go up on the wall. Who's is that anyway?>>

That is my car in my side yard. Thanks! I wish it looked as clean in person.

I found that if you takes pictures of your car when it is wet it hides all the bumps and bruises.

BoominSVX and Green95hoe

Now..Now. BOYS!!! Can't we all get along?

Our we in for a show at the SECOND New England meet.

I'm bringing my children..........
Old 04-30-2002, 07:28 AM
Green95hoe

I guess we will have to behave at the meet, especially since deep down he knows hes gonna need me to tow his car home.....J/K
Old 04-30-2002, 12:53 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Green95hoe
Looks like you better stop parking ur car in front of my truck everynite or one day that power steering pump will blow and there is no way im gonna get 36" tires to turn by my own hand... Will certainly suck to be you... So what makes you think you gotta be all big and bad in front of the rest of these SVX guys,, are you that insecure with yourself.. Boy it must REALLY suck to be you

Man, you can just feel the love!
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>