Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 08-05-2003, 09:03 PM
StaceyVX

Quote:
Originally posted by benebob

You sure it wasn't Dennis mad at ya for keeping Jason away from him .
It's odd that you say that. Jason isn't very happy with Dennis right now. I know you're kidding, but I'm not that type of g/f anyways (to keep him away from friends).
Old 08-05-2003, 09:04 PM
StaceyVX

Quote:
Originally posted by NikFu S.
ah i see. i heres a pic of the area you described, and if its the right one, your either going to have to drill and pull the dent, or do some cutting on the inside. i looked at the inside and there is a nice firm wall there.
personally i would cut it for multiple reasons. learning whats behind it and weight reduction being the top two. keeping from drilling the front being a close third.

so the culprit has stopped up here huh? ill get Knuckles and Jimmy daFingaz on it right away....
(=_=)_y^^^
Yep, that's the spot on my car that's dented...It hurts my eyes to look at it. So what should I do? I'm not loaded w/money right now and I don't have the tools to do the things you suggested...

Oh, and it's not the culprit that's in Anchorage...It's my boyfriend. I haven't gotten to tell him yet what happened.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
unless it poses a problem to the functionality of your lights i would rust treat it and leave it be until you can figure out the best way to go.
im still chillin the chat room.

ill call off Jimmy and Knuckles, for i did not make aware of the boyfriend being da one whom has entered the sanctity of our northern abode. He is the mug with the red XT6? A fine veehickle indeed.
['''']> (-_o)_y^^^

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:13 PM
StaceyVX

Quote:
Originally posted by NikFu S.

ill call off Jimmy and Knuckles, for i did not make aware of the boyfriend being da one whom has entered the sanctity of our northern abode. He is the mug with the red XT6? A fine veehickle indeed.
['''']> (-_o)_y^^^
Yea, he's doing some kind of excursion out there. He has an intinerary everyday. I wish you could find him and smack him for not calling me. And yea, he has the red XT6...He's looking to sell it and get a Brat.