How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-17-2005, 08:21 PM
building more AK47's

Gettin some new toys!!

Well being the gun fancier me my brother and father are going to order some AMD65 part kits. If you arent familar with what im talking about these are the variant of the AK47 for paratroopers and tank crews. You can only get these as partial kits but not too much work to make a firing weapon. Going to get three of these for under $500.00!! what a sweet deal We have to do the finish fabrication of the receivers and a little detail work but nothing major. These are awesome little guns.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:33 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Any Piiiics?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:54 PM
building more AK47's

I havent quite figured out to post pics on the new site but Im buying them from http://www.ak-47.org/index.html and they pics and different variations of them. Best prices I could find, getting three of them for $455.00 with a 80% receiver.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:07 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
cool, i have two AK's,got them for $90 each with a set of 15 rounds... very cheap over here... and for the extension, i don't really like it, the beauty of the AK is in its short version, very manuvrable.. unlike the M-16 (old version)

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:40 PM
building more AK47's

Heck for that price send me some through UPS!! Just kidding , I believe that we might break some laws if we done that Ill also own a Ruger Mini 14 , CZ40 B, Remington Model 660, S&W 22r , S&W Model 1000 12GA and
some others. Im going to keep on buying guns because you can never have enough
Old 03-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
MAN!!! are you going to assist the US army in its future invasions? (Middle East), you will be the most effective backup ever!!! , as for the pricing of the guns, at the times Syria invaded Lebanon, people over here started even destroying them not to be captured by the Syrians with arms on.... this is why they became cheap at that time...
i am currently offered a MAT for $100 with 3 rounds, shall i buy it?

Old 03-28-2005, 09:24 AM
Ciscokid

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsvx
Im going to keep on buying guns because you can never have enough
W0rd

Ahhh...I can smell the gun oil now
Old 03-30-2005, 08:10 PM
building more AK47's

Talking

I got my guns monday and Im very happy with the service. Sent my money order on Mar. 22 and received my kits Mar. 28. This guy paid for the shipping and insured them with no extra cost He saved me another 25.00 bucks!!! Im going to start the "construction" of my new toys. Too bad they cant be made full auto, now that would be sweet!!
Old 04-11-2005, 04:26 PM
building more AK47's

Well Ive been working on my AMD65 and have got about half way through the build. Not too much needed as far as tools; drill press, taps, good set of files and a dremel to finish it out. I plan on powder coating it either olive drab or flat black. Also found out they sent the full auto sear but it is a $200 tax and a bunch of paperwork but it is tempting. Man I cant wait for deer season this year they dont have a chance . Ill post some pics when I get it finished and I plan on building another one in the future. If anyone is interested where I bought them I got them from www.ak-47.org and they have a good description of what Im building,
Old 06-07-2005, 08:03 PM
building more AK47's

AMD65 update

Well Im almost finished with the rough assembly and now plan on nickel plating the thing. Im buying a nickel plating kit from Caswell Inc (actually having my wife get it for fathers day ) but it only runs 30.00 so its not a bad deal considering the durability and finish. Here is one that has been nickel plated but I plan on using a different foregrip and all of it will be plated.http://www.gunco.net/forums/attachme...achmentid=4564 Pretty nice eh? Hope to have it done around the end of the month. Ill post pics when Im done.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: