Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2014, 06:24 PM
$1 is just $1, but $2 = nachos

For FREE: set of SVX wheels

Anyone need a spare set of SVX wheels? I sold my SVX a few years back () but the new owner only wanted the STi wheels that were on it, so I've got a set of SVX pinwheels left I forgot were stacked up in my shed.

I'm moving at the end of this week, and I need to get rid of them before then. I'm happy to ship at buyer's expense, but they need to be in the mail by Friday. I'm located in Reno, NV if anyone wants to pick them up.

The wheels are mechanically in great shape, they're not curbed up, and they're round and balance out just fine. The center covers have the normal amount of paint fade as most wheels off a '94 ahve. These would be a great set of wheels for someone that wants a clean set to paint. I really would hate to have to dump these at the recycler if there's anyone out there w/ an SVX that could use them... I already offered them to the only other person I know with an SVX and he already has a spare set.

Wheels are a bit dirty in the pictures since they've been sitting in my shed for 2 years. All the wheels are in the same general condition as the top one, to the best of my memory. I don't remember any curb rash, but I also didn't pull them out of the stack to check... but hey, they're round and they're free!

I may also have a set of the washer'd OEM lugnuts I'll toss in as well if I find them while I'm packing.

Please PM, reply here, or email me if interested.

Thanks!
Old 08-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Re: For FREE: set of SVX wheels

Sperry,
I sent you a PM. I can use the wheels.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmd View Post
Sperry,
You've got a reply!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmd View Post
Sperry,
Wheels are on the way to you. Thanks for taking them, I'm glad someone will use them!