SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 11-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Go Riders Go!

Send a message via MSN to Canuck
Sold my 93 AE #291

Hi All,

It is with great sadness that I write this post.

I want to inform everyone that I have sold my 93 AE #291. I really didn't want to sell it but with two young girls (Age 5) and three other older children who all needed a place to park; well, to sum it up in the words of Dr. Spock of Star Trek fame "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

I have owned a LOT of cars in my days. A 68 Camaro SS, a 67 Mustang, 72 Stingray etc., etc., etc. And, without any reservation I can say that my SVX was the most comfortable, most reliable and most fun car I have ever owned. I will truly miss it a LOT.

I'd also like to add that I never met an SVX owner that I didn't like. It was through this forum that I found my 93 and in the years I've been here I have always enjoyed the members that I have personally met and those that I only managed to meet on-line.

My SVX was sold to a gentleman by the name of Darrell Alberts who lives in Melville Saskatchewan Canada. He can be reached via email at darrellalberts@sasktel.net. I would appreciate it if someone here could send him an email and invite him to the forum.

I imagine I will still check in every once in a while (with envy and sadness) just to see how everyone is doing and to look back and dream of the days that I owned an SVX.

Thanks everyone for everything and I'll be watching for all of you on the highways!

Randy Johnson
1993 25th Anniversary Edition ~74K #291

I like mine rare.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
Re: Sold my 93 AE #291

Melis just asked about you the other day, we were wondering if you still had the car...

Sad to see you lose it, but maybe once the kids are grown you'll have room for another??

I sent an email.