Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX World Network Official Group Buys > Group Buys
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2008, 12:04 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Custom Chrome SVX Emblems!!!!

Starting to try and get some people actually interested in for sure custom Chrome SVX Emblems in the actual SVX logo, no cheap put togethers from other cars, these will be custom made for us and us alone! They will be made by a company who has made emblems for Ford, Toyota, Mazda, Rinker boats and others. I have everything set up with the company to have them made I just need to stir up some interest so dayle will buy the majority of them off of me because the initial investment is so large in number. So anyone who would be interested in these please post! they will be 6" x 1.625" made of chrome coated ABS. here is a picture of some of the work they have done.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:12 AM

yeah im interested but... i would like to see what they would look like though
Old 02-16-2008, 12:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to Davestone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoni View Post
yeah im interested but... i would like to see what they would look like though
+1 for
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
same as those but will be this logo.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hat-frontidea-BoB.jpg (23.6 KB, 507 views)
Old 02-16-2008, 12:36 AM
Banned

Registered SVX
They won't make them till I make the order, but I'm waiting on Dayle's backing. I have to show him there is a demand before he'll go in on it with me. So, anyone else just post, and then we'll get um ordered and you can either pre-order with me, or I'll be posting pics after I get them. You can get them from me I'll be keeping a good lot of them to sell to members on here, but other than that they will be available through motorsport warehouse after that. They will be 10 bucks each from me. They will be quality I can guarantee that. These guys are the ones who make the stallions for the mustangs and the wording on the side for toyota tundra's and a ton of other stuff you see on big brand stuff. So all around good deal and cool stuff! I'm stoked! can be mounted anywhere I am planning on putting on in the middle of my 97 grille.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:31 AM
SVX- My daily driving Corvette

Send a message via AIM to CorSVXette
Classic SVX
I'll take one. How will it go into the grill?
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander