Quote:
Originally Posted by huck369
Nice Valkerie.....

Another flat-6 vehicle
Why ThanQ
Old 04-29-2005, 01:04 AM
NUCLEAR KIDDO

HEY ALL
I've been here a while. LURKING. Hoping the twin turbo wasn't so hard and $ so F'it atleast i got the car finally! I wanted to be the guy that showed up running 10 psi. 6mt , dropped, slamming work wheels......anyways nice car. I'LLKEEPOKINATIT! <new word! im the best)

anywho' i v been reading post's since 2002. i know the guy's well. sorry bout that one i just concived my baby in september. came out missing things,stuff broke, diff locked up, yes the svx !
I live in DALLAS TX! no svx love down here. nobody has ever seen this car before. "DOSE IT HAVE A FLUXCAPACITER'' "DUH" ! "THIS THING HAS TWO BO'STAFFS" "AND A COMPARTMENT FOR MAGIC UNDERWEAR"

92 LSL 110k EBONY , SO FAR CLEAR CORNERS , WING, 15in ground zero nuke sub........reely reely want to get this car fast and booming, in a nice way!
sorry about getting trick but things havent been flowing right for this car and somebody stole my rx-7 a while back (money for that car was going to allocate me fund's to have cake with the eg33. get it in the crowd and now im missing event's so ...crap i'll do my new word and mabey chase a skyline around the track if i get some engines to melt(i have 2 now
FOR THE RECORD,
chris
Old 04-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Welcome Chris, you should update your profile to show your current location.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
Here is a list of members by state and country. It is a little different than the other one.
~Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody.....~

Didn't that khalil guy post here? What about those two guys from Fairbanks with the pics of the block internals?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:46 PM

hit and miss

I check every time I need a part or some motivation. I fell in love with the SVX when they first came out and then spent 8 years learning to afford one. Found the first 92, wrecked, in 99, and had a body buddy who owed me some money, convince me he'd do the fix for what he owed me. Nice car 49K, AWD, so OK, I ssid. He promised it complete by March 1, 2000. After almost $13K, I got most of the car back in November of 2004! In the meantime, found a nice pearl white 92 LS l at a Buick dealership. (the salesmand didn't want me to take it our because all those Japanese sports cars are squirrely in the snow!) One drive and my wife was hooked!
The web site is great to be able to tap into folks who know what they are doing and don't mind sharing their wealth.

Last edited by Ricerocket; 04-29-2005 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:17 PM

Translation?

'Worm,
Perhaps you could translate Nuclear Kiddo's post? The only part I got was (I think) he's in Dallas. If so Nuclear, PM me and I can refer you to an excellent mechanic/body and paint guy. Use regular English, apparently I'm not that hip.
WGJ
Old 05-01-2005, 07:07 PM
antidisestablishmentarian

Send a message via AIM to Rd96SVX Send a message via MSN to Rd96SVX
Thumbs up FINALLY!!!! HEY YOU GUYSSSS.. << Insert "Goonies" voice here>>

Hello hello. I am a brand spanking new member, just got my posting rights about 30 minutes ago (after a week or so wait) Anywho, My name is Alex (21 y/o) and I have owned my 96 SVX LSi for about 2 weeks AND I LOVE IT I have been waiting to get "validated" so I can get in touch with Beav, from what I understand he is also in Louisville, cool beans. SO BEAV, this goes out to you, See you around man. Oh and a big HELLO to everybody else
Old 05-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Welcome to the site guys!!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Inventor of the 5-speed swap

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd96SVX
Hello hello. I am a brand spanking new member, just got my posting rights about 30 minutes ago (after a week or so wait) Anywho, My name is Alex (21 y/o) and I have owned my 96 SVX LSi for about 2 weeks AND I LOVE IT I have been waiting to get "validated" so I can get in touch with Beav, from what I understand he is also in Louisville, cool beans. SO BEAV, this goes out to you, See you around man. Oh and a big HELLO to everybody else

Howdy from another Kentuckian!
88 XT6 AWD 5-Speed "Bride of FrankenWedge"
15 Impreza Premium Sedan
15 Crosstrek XV 5-Speed
My 5-Speed "How-To" Write-up
1976 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Current Count of Subaru's Owned.... "70"
Old 05-01-2005, 08:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to SVXyGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SVXyGirl
Registered SVX
Talking New member here!

Hello everyone! New member here! I just got my 92 Subaru SVX last month and I love that car. It was love at first sight. Like many other people, I had never seen or heard of the SVX. It wasn't until I took a trip to an auto auction that I found this car and fell in love with it. I've been looking around on this forum for about a week or so learning about the SVX. My SVX is wonderful...I just need to get it Maryland inspected. My hectic schedule has prevented me from getting that done. That should be getting done this week though. Oh well, glad to be apart of the SVX community.
92 Claret SVX LS-L (180k) 09/91 #5,732
06 Suzuki Boulevard M50 7k
68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille (70k) Storage/hibernation for now.

Past SVXs:
94 SVX Emerald Pearl FWD (Sold)
96 SVX Bourdeaux LSi (Sold)
92 Pearl SVX LSL "Stay Puft" 5MT (140k) #148 (RIP)
95 Brilliant Red SVX LS (162k) 12/94 #564 "Killer Tomato" (RIP)

Old 05-01-2005, 08:36 PM
fl_svx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXyGirl
Hello everyone! New member here! I just got my 92 Subaru SVX last month and I love that car. It was love at first sight. Like many other people, I had never seen or heard of the SVX. It wasn't until I took a trip to an auto auction that I found this car and fell in love with it. I've been looking around on this forum for about a week or so learning about the SVX. My SVX is wonderful...I just need to get it Maryland inspected. My hectic schedule has prevented me from getting that done. That should be getting done this week though. Oh well, glad to be apart of the SVX community.
Welcome !!!!!!!! Word of advice, don't let anyone else take her to be inspected, they won't give her back.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:41 PM
fl_svx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerocket
I check every time I need a part or some motivation. I fell in love with the SVX when they first came out and then spent 8 years learning to afford one. Found the first 92, wrecked, in 99, and had a body buddy who owed me some money, convince me he'd do the fix for what he owed me. Nice car 49K, AWD, so OK, I ssid. He promised it complete by March 1, 2000. After almost $13K, I got most of the car back in November of 2004! In the meantime, found a nice pearl white 92 LS l at a Buick dealership. (the salesmand didn't want me to take it our because all those Japanese sports cars are squirrely in the snow!) One drive and my wife was hooked!
The web site is great to be able to tap into folks who know what they are doing and don't mind sharing their wealth.
Hey I used to live up kinda near to where you are in Polson, south shore of the Flathead, 'over the hill' from you. I can believe what the dealer would have said about Japanese cars up there. They are more into Jeeps and Dodge trucks and oddly enough, Vipers, but if having to travel 93 to Missoula, gimme an SVX any day, especially during the tourist season coming up.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to nysvxryder
it's about time...lol

man...it's nice to finally get some time to get on here...got validated about a week ago and haven't had a free second since...my name's mike, i'm from NY, had my 92 svx for a little over a year now...it's my first car that i've ever owned and i couldn't ask for any more...my first order of business on here is gonna be to find out what people think is the best way to go about putting an aftermarket exhaust on an svx...not that it doesn't already sound mean, it just goes a lil quite at higher RPM's...if anyone has any advice PM me or ger bak to me at b_baller444@yahoo.com...thanks

Mike G
'92 Burgandy SVX
Upstate NY
Old 05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Talking Hello....New member here

Recieved my posting rights 2 days ago,have been looking aound here for a few week's.I've had my 97 Red LSI for 1 year and have put 22k fun,comfortable,sometimes very quick ,but never boring miles on it.I live in Mass on the N.H. border and work in Nashua,N.H...My car has a red SVX across the windshield and aftermarket wheel's,if ya see me,give a wave,or a yell,since I tend to listen to my music kind loud.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:55 AM
SnowPlow

I finally got posting rights again. I was SVX-HI until I moved to North Dakota from Hawaii. I havent been on in a couple years, I got married just over a year ago (awesome), and have been generally busy. Glad to see some new things like S/C's and new body kits have been added.

I have a '92 pearl with about 108k, I bought it Feb 2002. Its probably going to be a summer car now, I'll have to get something with ground clearance, plus being a hawaiian car it doesn't like the cold (I've been finding out). But maybe now will be the time I can start slowly saving and making it nice. I don't have to worry about traffic and stupid crowded parkinglots anymore, just deer and elk and moose.

Dirk