Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 PM

4.11 LSD rear end ready for SVX

Hey all, I did a 4.11 vtd swap a while back in the svx, and it ended up that something was wrong with the tranny and I had to pull it back out. I haven't used it again yet, and have pretty much decided that if I do decide to swap again, Im going to go the easier route and go 4.44's.

So, I have an LSD 4.11 rear end ready to go for the svx. I only ran it for about 120 miles and nothing was wrong with it, just the tranny had some internal issues.

The differential was setup for me and purchased from young tom (for those who know him)

I paid $250 for it before and he delievered it to me on his way through here once upon a time, and as there is basically zero wear on it since I used it, I'd like to get $250 shipped on it. I am open to other reasonable offers, but I am not in a hurry to sell so I won't just accept any random amount.

Please let me know if you are interested via email or here in this thread. My inbox of PM's is always full with people wanting to know about swaybars, so it's kinda hard to sort through that sometimes.

nevinbontrager@gmail.com

I also reserve the right to sell privately offline, but will post here if someone nabs it up.

Thanks!

nevin

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:03 PM
5spd + coilovers = win :D

Registered SVX
Re: 4.11 LSD rear end ready for SVX

Is this still available? I may be picking up a JDM STI ver2 trans today and I'll need a matching rear diff.
Mods: Power Slot front rotors, polyurethane sway bar bushings, window scratcher fix, SPD hood struts, Outlaw Engineering phenolic spacers, Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar, R-134a conversion, 93 Legacy SS 5 speed swap, Ceika coilovers, ARP head studs

2001 Black Toyota Sequoia (hauler/daily)
1992 Blue Toyota Cressida (drift car)
1992 Red Toyota MR2 (weekend/track day car)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: