Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 12-01-2009, 08:45 PM

FS: TWO! AWD A/T transmissions $150

The first is one that I bought from SVXygirl about a year ago and never used. You can read about it in this thread. It does not have a Torque converter, front differential, or tailshaft housing (or the awd clutch parts in the housing). It is as purchased from her, but with a little surface rust on the exposed parts (it has been sitting in a shop ever since I received it.

The second is out of my 24 hours of Lemons SVX. First and second gears worked fine, but it would come out of third if you let off of the accelerator pedal. Your best bet for a working transmission would be to use this one for parts to complete the first. It also has an axle cup still on one of the output shafts (I couldn't get the dowel out, and it includes a punch that is jammed in the hole as well).

$150 picked up, shipping on both of these will probably be prohibitively expensive. I will have a trailer for the next two weeks and could meet you within a reasonable distance of Knoxville, Tn for the cost of gas both ways.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:32 PM

Re: FS: TWO! AWD A/T transmissions $150

bump, these need to go. I don't like looking at them!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: