Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
One last Transfomers viewing.

I've seen it 3 times now and wish to see it once more before they stopping showing it. (I've seen it each time with my fiance and she saw it once without me while taking care of her nephue. I can't let me see it more times than me!) Anywho I saw it last week in Mathuen at AMC(better known as "The Loop") and I beleive it's one of the only places left showing it. My work week ends Wednesday so anyone want to go see it before it's out? I'm free through Saturday. Post, PM, IM, call the cell, what ever. We'll make an SVX thing out of it maybe. Or just a meet and talk them movie thing. That's fine too. Those looking for dinner Not Your Average Joe's is right there and IT IS DELICIOUS! Look forward to hearing from someone maybe.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
While Transformers was a DECENT movie, I had enough time justifying seeing it once. Seeing it twice would cost as much as I could buy the DVD for. Just not going to happen. That, and Shia Labouf makes my ears bleed.

I'm still holding out for our Fall Foliage Drive!

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
While Transformers was a DECENT movie, I had enough time justifying seeing it once. Seeing it twice would cost as much as I could buy the DVD for. Just not going to happen. That, and Shia Labouf makes my ears bleed.

I'm still holding out for our Fall Foliage Drive!
I'll ignore your youth and that you didn't grow up with it. You said so your self you didn't like the cartoon. BUT HEAR ME ALL WHO GREW UP WATCHING IT! They did a good job and well I liked it a lot and my brothers haven' thad time to go see it so I"M WATCHING IT EXTRA HARD for them. . I still can't find those damn bed sheets either. I know they have to still be here. Need to give them back to my brother Bill to hold onto for his son when he gets his first bed.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-10-2007, 07:14 PM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX
I thought it was a decent movie as well, but I agree with the Shia LaBouf comment. I think there could have been a better Sam.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi
Old 09-16-2007, 01:14 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
I've seen it 3 times now and wish to see it once more before they stopping showing it. (I've seen it each time with my fiance and she saw it once without me while taking care of her nephue. I can't let me see it more times than me!) Anywho I saw it last week in Mathuen at AMC(better known as "The Loop") and I beleive it's one of the only places left showing it. My work week ends Wednesday so anyone want to go see it before it's out? I'm free through Saturday. Post, PM, IM, call the cell, what ever. We'll make an SVX thing out of it maybe. Or just a meet and talk them movie thing. That's fine too. Those looking for dinner Not Your Average Joe's is right there and IT IS DELICIOUS! Look forward to hearing from someone maybe.
Hmmm...I might be interested,I have seen it once and wouldn't mind seeing it again.However I would only be free to see it on a Mon,Wed,and possibly a Fri since my wife works the other night's. And it just so happens I live about 9 min from The Loop.So if the movie doesn't work,maybe some of us can go to Joe's,Fridays,or Bugaboo for a meet/dinner.
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz
Old 09-16-2007, 05:34 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotSVX View Post
Hmmm...I might be interested,I have seen it once and wouldn't mind seeing it again.However I would only be free to see it on a Mon,Wed,and possibly a Fri since my wife works the other night's. And it just so happens I live about 9 min from The Loop.So if the movie doesn't work,maybe some of us can go to Joe's,Fridays,or Bugaboo for a meet/dinner.
Cool I'll check and see if they even still have it showing. I know last time I went there was me, my fiance, and 3 other pople. If they still have it playing for this coming Friday how bouts it? It's the 21st.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-17-2007, 06:30 AM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Quote:
Cool I'll check and see if they even still have it showing. I know last time I went there was me, my fiance, and 3 other pople. If they still have it playing for this coming Friday how bouts it? It's the 21st.
No can do,she's working that night. However I have the loop on my homepage and the movie is no longer playing there.
So maybe we can meet up for something else,I have yet to meet someone from here,mostly my own fault.I have a hard schedule to work with.
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
My Locker
Old 09-18-2007, 05:17 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotSVX View Post
No can do,she's working that night. However I have the loop on my homepage and the movie is no longer playing there.
So maybe we can meet up for something else,I have yet to meet someone from here,mostly my own fault.I have a hard schedule to work with.
Okay well I guess that's out then. If you feel like a drive you can come up to NH for a nice drive. We've gotten started with at least 3 SVXi and an unconfirmed 4th. check in the NE forum for the Kangamangus run. SHould be a good time and if you want to meet other SVXer's it's one of the few that might actually have a turnout for our greater area. URL http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40785

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-19-2007, 01:14 AM
I have a problem. :(

Send a message via AIM to shelfy Send a message via Yahoo to shelfy
Registered SVX
shia laboeuf does something quite different for me.

1997 Subaru SVX LSi "Svetlana" #185 of 640 - 09/1996 - Polo Green Pearl - 34k miles

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Everett" #8738 - 01/1992 - Ebony Pearl - 139k miles - 5MT shifty - Sold 07/31/2011

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Sven" #1599 - 05/1991 - Claret - 168k miles - Traded 05/11/2005

2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT - Crystal White Pearl - 2.8k miles
2021 Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited CVT - Horizon Blue Pearl - 17k miles
2023 Volkswagen Jetta S 6MT - Pure White - 2.6k miles
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV - Ceramic White - 30k miles
Old 09-19-2007, 03:15 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelfy View Post
shia laboeuf does something quite different for me.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 09-22-2007, 08:09 AM
gettin there....

Quote:
Okay well I guess that's out then. If you feel like a drive you can come up to NH for a nice drive. We've gotten started with at least 3 SVXi and an unconfirmed 4th. check in the NE forum for the Kangamangus run. SHould be a good time and if you want to meet other SVXer's it's one of the few that might actually have a turnout for our greater area. URL http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40785
As much as I would love to do that,I have some side work scheduled for that morning...and lately..the almighty dollar has to come before alot of things around here.
My Locker