Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Body Modifications

Old 09-07-2005, 02:15 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Designing a New Hood for our SVX

Yup guys, today i had a vision about a new and better hood for our SVX. I woke up in the morning and made a quick sketch of it. For the coming month, i will keep improving the drawing until i convince myself. The realization will take a little bit of time, because my friend who is helping me with the molding has a current projects rush on his hands. He will be free after 1.5 months so far... but as i have promised you before about the current hood, this one will be a looooooooooooooot better concerning ventilation, specially made SilverSpear's scoops for mounting a turbo cooler on the manifold... and fans..... hehe, you are wondering how all of those without sacrificing looks? i will keep it a surprise that will make you when you see the project's end...

I am doing all those mods which will let me eventually realize my turbo dream project...

Wish me luck.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Naim
Good luck... I am real interested in seeing what it looks like.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I just wish i was living in the States, we could have all joined forces for us to build the ultimate SVX. I could realise all the weight loss through fiberglass and looks, LAN can realise the CHIPs upgrade things, maybe SVXtasy, SVXfiles and Toms' can work on the best turbo setup and others of course... we will have the best desired Turbo SVX with the meanest looks and performance... ...... but this will always be a dream.... i think

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Hey, svxfiles and svxtasy are complete with their projects.. mine is still a wet dream as of right now so don't compare me to guys who have done it. I don't mean to call you out but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I dunno how everyone else thinks but looks come last for me. When my car can shred the pavement then I will get into cosmetics... to me there is no reason to "look fast" and not be able to be fast

Tom
Old 09-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
Hey, svxfiles and svxtasy are complete with their projects.. mine is still a wet dream as of right now so don't compare me to guys who have done it. I don't mean to call you out but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I dunno how everyone else thinks but looks come last for me. When my car can shred the pavement then I will get into cosmetics... to me there is no reason to "look fast" and not be able to be fast

Tom
There is no harm in some motivation TOM and second I desperately need to make it fast in order to look fast and be that fast...