Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southeast Region

Old 01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

i'll probably go on from 2/8

i think i'll go to the one on 2/8 on up. my car's in the shop for the week.

greenmarine's saving the country...yeah right. read your thing a while back, your not saving the country, your stalking svx owners

besides we don't need to be saved. USA is unstoppable. we ain't getting attacked.

just started seeing the people start protesting. i plan on protesting the protestors. going to make a sign that says WE NEED WAR! PEACE IS BORING.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:28 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Exclamation yea!!!!

I support you completly Noir!!! We do need war, I am bored out of my mind!! I wannt go kill something!!!! My marine corps life so far has been nothing but tranning, I wanna go Kill SOMETHING!!!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 01-29-2003, 03:04 PM

re: sign

yeah greenmarine, i'll probably be sniping the protestors as they enter to vandalize my sign. i need to put up another sign, "PRIVATE PROPERTY - DO NOT FEAR THE DOGS, FEAR THE OWNER. YOU WILL BE SHOT UPON ENTRY!"

i had a girlfriend that worked at yerkes a few years back (yerkes is an animal research facility right by emory university) and she told me that protestors smashed through the police chief's car, some tried to harass and assault employees (some female) that worked there. sissys don't have enough balls to attack me, i'd bury them. i hate those worthless protestors that do nothing but whine and take action against people that don't have a choice. i'm for animal testing, my father died from cancer, i hope that one day we have a cure. protestors <spits> BAH!
Old 02-01-2003, 11:09 PM
AbdominalSnoman

Hey guys, Sorry I dropped the ball on this weekends autocross. I wasn't sure if anyone was wanting to come and I didn't post directions or times, but I am pretty sure that at least I and my friend with a WRX will be there next Saturday. The registration starts at 9:00am I'm pretty sure and the racing starts at 11:00am. They had about 8 groups of about 6 - 8 cars run 5 laps each last time and got done about 5:00 or so. After this they had fun runs that were basically everybody lined up and they just kept running cars until it got dark. (they don't have car classes or anything serious like that here, It's mostly just for fun)

This is held at the parking lot below the football stadium, right by the university police station. To get there from Interstate 85 take Hwy 76 (exit 19b) go about 10 miles and go left on Hwy 93 (not really a highway, but a 25-35mph road) and at the 6th stoplight turn left and you should see the parking lot in about 1/2 a mile on your left.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:47 PM
AbdominalSnoman

OK, Unless some freaky thing happens (like my valve cover leak becoming a downpour) I am very sure that I will be at the autocross this Saturday (2/8/03) look in the above post to find the directions. It's nothing very serious, just a bunch (probably 50 - 100) of people that like cars and want to really be able to see what they can do. Last time that I went I owned my SVX for a month so I was pretty crappy at driving, so don't feel bad if you don't feel like you are up to par.

Also, I was really busy and didn't have much time to check my email before the last one so Noir showed up late. In case something like that happens again, and you have something that you need to ask me you can call me at (864) 525-8904. Preferably after 9pm since I think I have already gone over my monthly minutes in the last two weeks, but don't feel bad to call me before then if you need to.
Old 02-10-2003, 08:55 PM

re: well if time permits

well if time permits, i will go out there this upcoming weekend. don't know if i'll take the svx there, still needs a few calipers (on order) and need to break in the axles, rotors, brakes, bearings, etc (all newly installed). although i'd like to find out what that rattling noise i hear is and get it fixed first. i may show up in a rental and test out the course

i wanna see if i can beat the kiddies been a while since i drifted and i've been getting an itch for it ;D
Old 02-10-2003, 09:59 PM
AbdominalSnoman

You don't have to race the SVX or bother with getting a rental. They have a club car (83ish Mazda RX7) with a lot of stuff done to it. I don't know if you need to be a member to drive it, but even if you do it is not to expensive to become one. It costs $15 to race that day, or $20 to be a member and everytime you come back it costs $5 to race. The best driver in the RX7 beat my SVX by about 4 seconds which is quite a lot considering that the course averaged about 40 seconds. (my best time was 41.02 Seconds). That car looks like $h!t but runs pretty well. Next time I plan to drive it instead of my baby.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: