Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southwest Region

Old 04-06-2007, 10:41 AM

down for a west coast meet

New to the scene a bit, only had my subie for short while and been on the forums only recently.. but what the hell, lets try one
Old 04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Sold my soul to Subaru

Well lets start throwing dates around. I'm gonna be pretty busy the next 2 monthes and I transfer to Hawaii May 30th, but I need to ship my car over there at least 2 weeks earlier.
I would like to vote for a Saturday...possibly the weekend of April 21st or 28th because I'm pretty sure I'll be free...so what about you guys?
Old 04-06-2007, 05:41 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeXy96
Well lets start throwing dates around. I'm gonna be pretty busy the next 2 monthes and I transfer to Hawaii May 30th, but I need to ship my car over there at least 2 weeks earlier.
I would like to vote for a Saturday...possibly the weekend of April 21st or 28th because I'm pretty sure I'll be free...so what about you guys?
One of the our Kung Fu Masters is coming out from China for the week, and I absolutley cannot make that one.
If you folks wanna go ahead with that, then I can try and hookup later.
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles
Old 04-07-2007, 11:34 AM
BoreD'oh Poseur Faux Pas

remember guys, Vegas is gonna be nice and toasty the longer you wait... its already mid 80's to 90's here. but my car is being painted at the end of April and im dumping about $2000 into struts and suspension, drive axles, blah blah blah so obviously i want to wait till shes ready
Old 04-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Sold my soul to Subaru

I got orders to Oahu so my car gets shipped to Hawaii beginning to mid May so if its not real soon I won't make it
Old 06-09-2007, 12:57 PM
BoreD'oh Poseur Faux Pas

bump

bump... we can still organize this... if anyone has any ideas lets work it out..
Old 06-09-2007, 08:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitor_Moron
we should try getting a SW area meet going.. im in Las Vegas and not opposed to anywhere in So Cal and of course theres always LAS VEGAS!!
Due to military recall status, I'm restricted to a 250 mile radius from Searchlight, NV.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelfy
i'm sure you do. honestly, i've been dying to take the svx on a long road trip. i always planned on attending the reading meet, but i can never justify burning an entire week's vacation to drive out there and spending a full five days on the road. i plan on attending the 15th anniversary meet (10th for me ) in indiana in september since i won't have to clear it with anyone else's schedule. that's gonna be one monster drive for one day.

I'll offer you a place to crash if you ever need one. I be moving into a 3 bedroom place this week and have it all to myself. God bless the military.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: