How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-24-2002, 04:27 PM
alacrity024

Raced Today :)

But it wasn't a real race.. I pulled up at a stoplight and a buzzing civic pulled up next to me and kind of did that little nod thing.. well I knew what he meant and after waiting a seeming etermity for the light to turn green, I dropped it to first and let him have it. He was a a little bit in front of me at the light, but I figured it was fair to give him a bit of a head start He chirped his front tires starting off and then again when he shifted to second. He was in third gear by the time my car hit 6500 rpm in first.. heh.. I completely wasted him, then let off the gas as soon as I hit 50, he pulled up along side, smiled, waved, and made his turn.. heh.. there's this little yellow civic (the real ugly, tall hatchback kind) with the rear drum brakes painted yellow.. I've been trying to find him because a car like that is asking to get beat by a japanese six

-adam
Old 04-24-2002, 04:36 PM

Re: Raced Today :)

Quote:
Originally posted by alacrity024
But it wasn't a real race.. I pulled up at a stoplight and a buzzing civic pulled up next to me and kind of did that little nod thing.. well I knew what he meant and after waiting a seeming etermity for the light to turn green, I dropped it to first and let him have it. He was a a little bit in front of me at the light, but I figured it was fair to give him a bit of a head start He chirped his front tires starting off and then again when he shifted to second. He was in third gear by the time my car hit 6500 rpm in first.. heh.. I completely wasted him, then let off the gas as soon as I hit 50, he pulled up along side, smiled, waved, and made his turn.. heh.. there's this little yellow civic (the real ugly, tall hatchback kind) with the rear drum brakes painted yellow.. I've been trying to find him because a car like that is asking to get beat by a japanese six

-adam
i love hearing stories like that. i thought i was the only one who just hopes that everytime i get stopped at a stop light that some hotheadcardude pulls up in his PHAT(?) car.....i love to see the looks on their faces from my rearview mirror. it gives me great satisfaction.
i like it even more when the driver's girlfriend is in the car....they always give me dirty looks. but that is ok, if my bf got beat in a race with a girl, i would be embarrassed too!

(completely satisfied) Kelli