Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 12-11-2005, 05:02 AM
Sixpack Subaru

Talking

Testing...TEsting........ONE.....TWO.....
Old 12-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Sixpack Subaru

Don't get the wronmg Idea, I'm just FLAT OUT everywhere else....
If I don't respond...it's coz I'm at Nasioc, or somewhere else....

Cheers people

Be back......
Old 12-12-2005, 03:17 AM

Sixpack
Do you still do any work on SVX's, the reason I ask is I have some changes I needed done on mine and it should be easier the second time with the transmission.
Tony
1995 - SVX 700,000 K Mine, DMS Struts to lift car 2in. Tyres Wrangler Silent Armor 235/70R16, PBR Radiator. 6 speed with DCCD and R180 rer diff, Heavy duty top strut mounts front and rear. Speedo correction box fitted. New stero (gave up on the old one). Back seat removed and 2 spare tyres fitted for desert driving. ECUTune SC sitting in the box for the next SVX.
1992 - SVX 255 K Wife (Want to stay Married so not allowed to fit SC)
1992 - SVX Pearl with black roof race car roll cauge etc ready to race. Ex Tasman Targa car.
1995 - SVX Green low k mint condiation.
1995 - SVX Rally car, ex Matts car. Now to be used on track.
1992 - SVX red & Black being converted to Mid Engine.
1995 - SVX Red 143,000 bit rough.
Owned 5 others Subaru back to a 1974 1400 GSR.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Sixpack Subaru

Yeah, I still do 'some' work for old customers. I would really need to charge BIGTIME to make it worth my while. And I didn't deal with the hardest parts, sourcing the flywheel/clutch and getting the ECU bugs out. I forgot to mention the pedal box is also a bit of a fiasco too
Anyway, BRIBE ME

Sixpack
Old 12-13-2005, 07:20 AM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack Subaru
Yeah, I still do 'some' work for old customers. I would really need to charge BIGTIME to make it worth my while. And I didn't deal with the hardest parts, sourcing the flywheel/clutch and getting the ECU bugs out. I forgot to mention the pedal box is also a bit of a fiasco too
Anyway, BRIBE ME

Sixpack
Hey dude - you do sound like you've had a fair bit of experience with the SVX though. Do you have a website or email address that we can bug you on? You'll find most of the members will try to get into your head and get info, rather than bribe you to work, but hey - you never know who'll front up with cash
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178
Old 12-14-2005, 01:21 AM
Sixpack Subaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTaff
Hey dude - you do sound like you've had a fair bit of experience with the SVX though. Do you have a website or email address that we can bug you on? You'll find most of the members will try to get into your head and get info, rather than bribe you to work, but hey - you never know who'll front up with cash
Don't have a website, can you get me one???(maybe a cheap stolen one? just grind the numbers off it!!). Seriously, what's it cost to set one up.
Something that would basically have a place for questions and answers, maybe a list of links, (although this would be VERY small as there is TOO MUCH misinformation through crappy internet sites), and a 'simple to use' photo upload or something?
Hey, and think twice about 'getting inside my head to get info' it's not pretty in there!!

Cheers

Sixpack, (Sixpack;hooks up with McTaff and exchanges six-speed Gearbox for website.)
Old 12-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack Subaru
Don't have a website, can you get me one???(maybe a cheap stolen one? just grind the numbers off it!!). Seriously, what's it cost to set one up.
Something that would basically have a place for questions and answers, maybe a list of links, (although this would be VERY small as there is TOO MUCH misinformation through crappy internet sites), and a 'simple to use' photo upload or something?
Hey, and think twice about 'getting inside my head to get info' it's not pretty in there!!

Cheers

Sixpack, (Sixpack;hooks up with McTaff and exchanges six-speed Gearbox for website.)

You do realise I have a webserver going up around March next year?
I'm free in March to get the 6-speed done...

I can organise a website, but the SVXpedia is an established site already. However yourself and Harvey seem to have a lot of experience in cars including the SVX and this very forum is the bestest place to have people ask questions. But you have me thinking about setting up a FAQ for Australian vehicles; I'll see what I can rustle up next year.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178
Old 12-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Sixpack Subaru

Talking

I'll be waiting patiently..........not long to go now.........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: