SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
It sounds like from some threads I've read that kharma is taking care of boxer and his SVX. And I agree he needs to quit being a dumbass and just send the stuff. It all sounds a little ridiculous to me.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:13 AM
pnyklr

Very true bud freak

Boxer ...I told you I had a parts guy that would get you any SVX part you wanted and even would take a look at the front diff/tranmission for free

Its all ridiculous and now he wants to take me to small claims court ...

I guess he doesnt remember signing the paper saying as is where is no warranty

In addition I spoke to the court yesterday he would have to come up here to file the charges

Maybe if he does he can pick up the SVX parts I have and bring me my stuff

Just for curiosity since you're a 3rd year criminal justice major (at 20 how thats possible I dont know)

what are the two mandatory classes given in the fourth and fifth semester of criminal justice majors
I call the BS flag on this one too

My friend that came down with me to pickup the car is a state trooper in NY and has majored and graduated in criminal justice and said you would know

His room mates in the marines are deputies in VA as well ! He was wondering if you might know them I can find out names/places where they work if youre interested

Again I had my lawyer who is working pro bono (free since he gets a kick out of this) would be more then happy to have you come up here he can do something like this in sleep I dont need any information he will get it for me

He also stated there is nothing harassing or discriminatory on my part.

Feel free to PM me for his information

PS
#1 Its spelled Subpoena
#2 A Subpoena is either served by an individual or sent certified mail with a signature to the person

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-07-2006 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:09 AM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfreak1
UHOH Here we go.

Ok

O RLY? that's more than i need to know. ????

Anyway... Boxer has helped me out with Advance Auto parts (he got me the name and address and number of the store he purchased the computer from)

As far as the other stuff its all MIA
Old 01-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyklr
Ok

O RLY? that's more than i need to know. ????

Anyway... Boxer has helped me out with Advance Auto parts (he got me the name and address and number of the store he purchased the computer from)

As far as the other stuff its all MIA
those two post (budfreak1 and I) were in response to a troll attack last night - the posts were deleted, so they won't make any sense. too bad - poor idiot wasn't much of a challenge!

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 01-11-2006, 08:50 AM
pnyklr

ok gotcha that possum looks like part of the family I had to chase out of my basement ceiling two years ago
Old 01-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

Chris I wouldnt take you to small claims bro. Im not ruthless like that. Hope Advance was able to help you order a new EEC. If that doesnt work let me know and I'll ask a few ford guru's here at Richmond Ford about it.

I love the looks I got at the Subaru dealer when I went to get another oil pan drain plug (old one got stripped and dripped)... You'd think I drove a WRX Rally Car onto the lot lol Two salesmen were asking to pop the hood and roll the windows up and down lol.

Saw a GORGEOUS 06 Legacy GT Limited with the manual tranny on the lot.... For the low low price of $29,790 screw that lol
Old 01-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
This thread is like a stereo with only one speaker
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:10 PM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
Chris I wouldnt take you to small claims bro. Im not ruthless like that. Hope Advance was able to help you order a new EEC. If that doesnt work let me know and I'll ask a few ford guru's here at Richmond Ford about it.

I love the looks I got at the Subaru dealer when I went to get another oil pan drain plug (old one got stripped and dripped)... You'd think I drove a WRX Rally Car onto the lot lol Two salesmen were asking to pop the hood and roll the windows up and down lol.

Saw a GORGEOUS 06 Legacy GT Limited with the manual tranny on the lot.... For the low low price of $29,790 screw that lol

Good to know especially since my lawyer said since you signed an as is document it wouldnt hold water (from My Cousin Vinny)

I went to Subaru here with the car to pick up my neighbor no looks at all
Old 01-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

I had fun with it... goes to show how little the new salesboys know. The older guys knew what it was.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:59 PM
pnyklr

1/3 positive update

I got the new EEC and the car is running good (check engine light is disconnected my mechanic says or burnt out ??)

The other 2/3's of the stuff remains the 9th wonder of the world within the Bermuda Triangle held by Jimmy Hoffa
Old 01-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

Quote:
within the Bermuda Triangle held by Jimmy Hoffa
Old 01-16-2006, 09:24 AM
pnyklr

Actually in my case its

Good News

The car is running fine (for now)

The bad news I spent over 2 hours in my local PD this morning (I went very early) waiting for a police officer to come in to make a police report to report that "sent" plate stolen.

Then I spent almost another 2 hours in DMV waiting to get a completely new registration and I had to pay $50 out of my pocket to get a new set of plates due to the Bermuda Triangle post office that that stuff was mailed from that never arrived
which I never should have had to pay but ......?????????

So of course you can imagine how happy I am right now

To add to my already crappy morning, I went to get the inspection and the guy (who passes anything) was like um there are no tailpipes how can I inspect the car sorry cant do it where can I put the "sniffer"

Oh yes I also went to the alarm place (across from the inspection place) and they want $25 each to get me new transmitters since the "sent " ones are MIA the guy was like thats " if we can find them" or they want to install a whole new remote start system I didnt even want to know the price

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-16-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

Im sure you had more fun at the DMV than I did trying to get this thing registered in VA and then inspected. It was nice of you to print off the papers for the VA DMV but the woman said that they werent "applicable" or some **** so she handed me some other forms including an "import" form.. wtf.. Oy...

I can ask the guy that I bought the car from if he has an extra fob and remote start. He lives down the street from the firehouse. I believe he said the remote start is made by Viper? Like I said, i had the car long enough to fix it and then ran into you.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:37 PM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
Im sure you had more fun at the DMV than I did trying to get this thing registered in VA and then inspected. It was nice of you to print off the papers for the VA DMV but the woman said that they werent "applicable" or some **** so she handed me some other forms including an "import" form.. wtf.. Oy...

I can ask the guy that I bought the car from if he has an extra fob and remote start. He lives down the street from the firehouse. I believe he said the remote start is made by Viper? Like I said, i had the car long enough to fix it and then ran into you.

I'm not from Virginia I was nice enough to try to get you the correct papers to save you time but since I dont and will never live there I did that that as a courtesy if they were wrong I'm sure it was just as easy as going to DMV getting the correct forms and filling them out ??

Its not an import ? HA

I spent half a day between the

police station for the report
DMV to bring them the report
insurance to bring them the FS-6 (stolen plate DMV form) and get new insurance cards they wouldnt take the car off I had to pay insurance on 3 cars
DMV again to title the car

couldve been a simple plate transfer back in december

Anyway if you talk to the guy thats great those things would be a good selling point for the car

PS Any luck with the upholstery shop did it open up again yet?

And the 8-track plays on from the left channel... (for you napa) ha

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-18-2006 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-21-2006, 06:35 PM
pnyklr

No no dont move yet ..... go find out about the upholstery place and the stuff from the previous owner first