SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
pnyklr

Todays latest.... more nonsense

Boxer: what would be the point in not sending ur plate back?
Boxer: what good does it do me?

Pnyklr: dude you said you werent

Boxer: Look, please dont get me started on all of this. Its not my problem if the stuff hasnt made it to you. I have no need for the crap anyway. ANd second you can remove your little thing on your signature on the forums unless you want to deal with slander charges as well as your little friend leaving a nicer threatening email. Both of my parents are lawyers so dont bother taking that route. Or you can, I dont care. Your choice. Not my fault you dont have ur stuff. I have no use for a NY plate or key fobs to a car i dont have

Pnyklr: ok let me know when you send it

Boxer: If you really want to take the legal route we can all you want bro. Dont make a difference to me. If you want to go to court because a plate and teo $20 key fobs didnt make it to you then go right ahead

Boxer: i dont have them

Pnyklr: legal route dude you told me you werent sending them because you had to spend $ on the car

Boxer: if i had had the cash to send it FedEx or whatever then I would have

Pnyklr: then you told me you got them back a week later from another post office

Boxer: but obviously I have more to worry about than a missfire

Pnyklr: i dont care about the misfire
Pnyklr: its about the stuff you promised what dont you understand?

Boxer: what dont YOU understand bro? WHY would I stil have the crap and be putting up with your harrassment?

Pnyklr: the car is crap to me its just the point the stuff didnt arrive since thanksgiving
Pnyklr: dude you told me " as soon as i finish paying four grand for the transmission"
Pnyklr: so you are telling me you re-sent the stuff a second time after you got it back as you told me from the arlington post office?
Pnyklr: and you also stated that the upholstery place " as soon as they answer their phone or open the door"
Pnyklr: I offered to pay shipping all I wanted was the name of the place
Pnyklr: email me the information on when you sent the plate and key fobs and also the information which would be the name of the upholstery place that would be helpful

I didnt get a response he ignored me after that