Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:09 PM

no, my svx is running alot better since i replaced the bad coil, still has minor misfire, its gone once you get it warm.

no i havent streetraced any of these cars, lets set up a scenerio: all 3 of us are on the highway, dead stop and just freakin punch it!! and go to top speed.... i know i have a high top speed but who will pass me before i pass them back??
Old 11-16-2007, 12:20 AM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Highway = Street Racing = Not to be discussed on this forum.

End of thread.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVX PlayBoy
My friend hit the wall on the expressway at 120mph. He did not survive. You race off the strip, you are putting your life, and the lives of others at risk. Seeing which one of your dads cars is the fastest is not worth the consequences.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
IBTL!!!

Yeah, you should probably have a look at the forums posting rules. quarter mile times are fine, but the street is NOT the place to be seeing who's car is faster....

Looking at your last couple dozen posts, it seems your intrested in seeing a Huuuuuuge number on a dyno chart, weather it be from the eg33 or a corvette engine...I can only assume your lack of posts regarding braking and suspension upgrades suggest that you plan on going really, really fast in a straight line, yet there's no mention of ever going to a drag strip
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 11-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
....and with a misfire, even if only on startup, is a definent sighn of something broken or surely on it's way to being so. Dont expect to see nore than one (slow) run if and when you do decide to go to the dragstrip LaNdSh4Rk 4 ModEr4ToR!! +1 vote
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 11-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Yeah, I'm still around

To cruisen_15-PLEASE read the rules for the SVX Network site posted at the beginning of this forum in a sticky. Street racing posts and discussions are strictly prohibited. This thread is closed.