Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Body Modifications

Old 01-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
do tell!

where???? link me when you find one!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX Classic SVX
The ones on ebay are just brushed aluminum vinyl and sesigned to be put on the dashboard, door sills or the body.

They are VERY thin and I would not believe they would work for what you want to do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-SVX...spagenameZWDVW

1996 Polo Green LSi #216..138,100 miles...SOLD

JFICX8659TH100216.....Date of Manufacture: November 16, 1995.....
Fuji Heavy Industries..Ōta North Plant....Ōta City,. Gunma Prefecture, Japan

In-Service Date: January 2, 1997

"The Pristine Green Polo Machine”
First Polo Green on the Network
First Clear front turn signals, JDM Alcyone hood emblem, rear panel, and BOXER engine cover on the Network (US) (2000)
First 5000K HID factory fog lights (2007)
First SVX JDM BBS wheels on a USDM SVX (2013)

HID lighting (5000K) for headlight and H3 fog lights, PIAA SuperExtreme 120W high beams, rebuilt EG33 longblock, Cometic head gaskets, Phase II flexplate, AMR aluminum radiator with custom silicone hoses, 160A high-output alternator in aluminum-ceramic coated case, new design alternator wiring upgrade v.4, rare factory headlight protectors, refinished JDM BBS mesh aluminum wheels and custom, polished billet aluminum new hex center caps, LED grille mod, R1 Concepts high-carbon cryo slotted rotors, Akebono ceramic pads, Goodridge S/S braided brake lines, Smallcar Stage 1 shift kit, ThermalTech aluminum/ceramic-coated valve covers, Energy Suspension urethane front & rear swaybar bushings, Bontrager22 rear swaybar with QS Components Chromoly Teflon/Kevlar endlinks, "$15.00/5 minute" suspension mod. Hella Supertone horns, Custom stainless steel exhaust system with 2" headpipes, Magnaflow cats, AeroTurbine AR25 resonator /AWD "Bullet" muffler.

R.I.P. 2010 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5 CVT...338,000 miles. Totaled by a 1,300 lb. COW March 4, 2016

2014 Hyundai Avante Limited ...178,000 miles. Actually quieter and smoother than the Outback

2007 Mazda Miata MX-5 PRHT...102,000 miles.
Plenty of parts, service and windshields.

4th Registered Network member —2/21/2001

My NEW locker..I...My Email..I..Wikipedia/SVX .

Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
oh ya i've seen those not what i wanna do thanks though
Old 01-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
300????

ok so here's the deal the company I talked to about it said I need an order of 300! just to get them made.... I thought bull****! that's a ton! so I'm talking with them they won't give me a price yet, but I'm working on it. I also said I want to see a demo product to see if it's even worth the money. So just to see if I do actually get these done and they'll do less than 300 for me how many potential buyers would I have??? anyone interested????
Old 01-11-2008, 05:05 PM

I'd be in once I get my 97 grille.

92 Graphite LS-L Touring (136k miles) #4143
5 speed, ACT clutch, Sparco R-Speed shortshifter, Ecutune v1, Stebro exhaust, PWR rad, 18" Motegi Racing FF15 wheels wrapped in Falken Azenis, Alpine 9833 MP3/CD with Alpine 3ways in front, MSW G-lateral drop springs, ss braided brake lines, d/s rotors, 9005 headlight mod, Celcius mod

92 Ebony LS-L Touring (125k miles) #7328
smallcar shift kit, Panasonic MP3/CD, Remote starter with security
For Sale: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...370#post501370

92 Claret LS-L Touring (Sold - 1998)
The first car I ever drove.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
ya I got the grille from dayle and I wanna put it in there cause it would look sexy! I'll let yall know what I find out. If nothin else I'll see if Dayle will buy some off me for the site.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
In his defense, it still didn't really seem clear that everyone knew what he was talking about. Earl says "why don't you ask Dayle" when the one Dayle has is AWD and Johnny wants SVX. I thought it was pretty clear from the beginning, but so many people on here only read half the posts and make assumptions and it's like talking to a brick wall.

Sorry, just had to vent.
Thank you...
Old 02-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Banned

Registered SVX
might have a shot

Ok so here's the deal: Dayle might buy the rest off of me but it depends how big the interest is. Soooo this is what I've got. I can get them made just like the AWD ones that dayle sells they'd be ABS plastic chrome coated and the company I'm going through has done emblems for Ford Toyota Mitsubishi and Mazda. They look to be good quality products. Attached is the image they sent me demoing some of the emblems they've done before. It will be in the original SVX font looking like the stickers and such you will see but it will be an actual emblem you can put anywhere. My personal idea is as was noted before to put in a 97 grille like I just bought a few months ago. So who'd be interested if I sold them each at 10 bucks a pop? 6" x 1.625" would be the dimensions on them.

Last edited by Johnybeas; 02-14-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
hm... I'm very disappointed in the returns on this so far.... I thought they were really cool and not a bad price on them...hope some people post.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
moved

moved to group buy and sparked new interest... check it there.....

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...d=1#post529319