How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 11-11-2006, 09:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jedz123
Misc. probs w/ my SVX

Quick Q' about my SVX. My Windows, moon roof, and power seat is not working. I was wondering If these things are all on one fuse or relay. If they are, which one is it? If not, does anyone know which wires give power to the each control unit? Not a prob but more of an anoyance, MY power steering pump is insanly loud and rather sluggish when I first turn on the car. It seems to quite itself after the car warms up. Still it tends to stick up even after the car is warm... I noticed it's loudest around 3000/rpm. I was told the PS pump was replaced right before I aquired the SVX. I didn't know If I should just replace it or add an additive to the PS pump. The last thing is what part numbers are the Hi/Low/Fog light bulbs. Thats It Thanks!!!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Registered Abuser

As far as the Power Steering goes, changing the O ring is always the place to start. Here is the How-to link.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/How-To/14304.pdf
Old 11-12-2006, 11:34 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedz123
Quick Q' about my SVX. My Windows, moon roof, and power seat is not working. I was wondering If these things are all on one fuse or relay. If they are, which one is it? If not, does anyone know which wires give power to the each control unit? Not a prob but more of an anoyance, MY power steering pump is insanly loud and rather sluggish when I first turn on the car. It seems to quite itself after the car warms up. Still it tends to stick up even after the car is warm... I noticed it's loudest around 3000/rpm. I was told the PS pump was replaced right before I aquired the SVX. I didn't know If I should just replace it or add an additive to the PS pump. The last thing is what part numbers are the Hi/Low/Fog light bulbs. Thats It Thanks!!!!!
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?How-To|14242
Link to the Headlight MOD.
I tried to put a stronger foglight set in mine, and kept burning the fuses, so stopped going there.
It makes a big difference just doing the low beam replacements.
LowBeams are 2006, but with cutting will take the 2005 bulbs, and
well worth the effort.