How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 05-29-2005, 04:24 AM
THAWA

Paranoia Agent

Anyone catch this on adult swim? The one guys car uses sound clips from an SVX. Or so it sounds.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:32 AM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
There was a car in that episode? Sorry, must have been too focused onto the story. I'm not trying to say it in an insulting way either. Paranoia Agent is an interesting anime series but just as Serial Experiment Layne the series chimes into how belittling yet (I will figure out at some point the word that has something to do with making or being unknown) and also how boring daily Japanese life is. So this anime makes it interesting by having it so almost every other character gets hit in the head and then comes to some sort or realization or epiphany, theres probably more. As for the exhaust note of a certain car, I have to hear that, it could have been a Porsche or even a sound of an older WRX, but then again I have to hear. Perhaps I will get the chance on Thursday.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:03 PM
THAWA

I dunno, I just had the tv on in the background while I was online. Wasn't paying attention to the episode to be honest, but I swear I heard an SVX start up. I went back with TiVo and watched it again to make sure. It's almost identical to, if not, an SVX. It was the part after the two guys were talking to the girl in the hospital, they go to the guys car to leave, and he starts it up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: