Old 01-20-2004, 10:19 AM

How to create a Personal Locker

New member......

Don't find any instructions on the Personal Locker page on how to create one

Can someone help me out ??

Warren C.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:58 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Go into your User CP ( up at the top of this page )... One of the choices along the top of the page after you click on "User CP" will be "Personal Locker"... Click on that... When you go in there should be an option that says add or delete files or folders... That's how, good luck

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 01-20-2004, 12:06 PM

Thanks, got it done...

Now I can upload a photo of this little hose that fell out on the floor when I removed my radiator.......to find out what its for and where to put it back.

Small right angle hose about 2" each side with round plastic fittings on each end.....not made to hold any pressure....possible a drain hose or something.....??????

I'll post a photo....??/

Warren C.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Multiple Suby Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Warren C
Thanks, got it done...

Small right angle hose about 2" each side with round plastic fittings on each end.....not made to hold any pressure....possible a drain hose or something.....??????

Warren C.
The hose you a describing sounds to me like the vent hose for the fuel charcoal cannister. It goes in the bottom of it, then to a hole in the frame rail. Click here for Picture

Last edited by nubs; 01-20-2004 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-20-2004, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nubs

The hose you a describing sounds to me like the vent hose for the fuel purge cannister. It goes in the bottom of it, then to a hole in the frame rail. Click here for Picture
Nubs...,

Sounds right....that's the side of the engine bay it fell out of .....and I moved the canister while re-installing the radiator.....

Thanks, I'll check it out this evening.

Warren C.
Old 01-20-2004, 02:21 PM

You just got your SVX and you are already taking it apart???

** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 01-20-2004, 02:40 PM

Taking it Apart

No choice...except to fix it or part it out.

Bought it cheap...mostly for the value of the engine......because the PO had rearended a sport ute....

First I just thought I wanted the engine to transplant into a Volkswagon Vanagon....then, since the damag wasn't too bad... I thought I'd like to see what it was like to drive an SVX for a while.

But the originally cheap price is going up fast....parts for these babies are high.

Know where I can find a hood ?? Got most everthing else I need except a reasonably priced bodywork person.

Warren C.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:21 PM

Re: Taking it Apart

Quote:
Originally posted by Warren C

Know where I can find a hood ?? Got most everthing else I need except a reasonably priced bodywork person.

Warren C.
I know that there are a few people on here with SVX's that they are parting out... However shipping is gonna be a B***H though... There's the Carbon Fibre hood from .......... Damn forgot the company's name... Just Search for Carbon Fiber Hood if you are interested in that... I think it was on sale for $350 the last I heard...

Old 01-20-2004, 04:08 PM
mark10t

<<I just thought I wanted the engine to transplant into a Volkswagon Vanagon....>>

Wow!- that I'd have to see- an SVX-powered Vanagon! (I used to own an early 80's Camper Vanagon) That would be the fastest Vanagon I've ever seen. (Well, maybe except for that one the VW/Porsche factory guys modified with the hot 911 engine in it to cruise the Autobahn.)

-Mark
Old 01-20-2004, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mark10t
<<I just thought I wanted the engine to transplant into a Volkswagon Vanagon....>>

Wow!- that I'd have to see- an SVX-powered Vanagon! (I used to own an early 80's Camper Vanagon) That would be the fastest Vanagon I've ever seen. (Well, maybe except for that one the VW/Porsche factory guys modified with the hot 911 engine in it to cruise the Autobahn.)

-Mark
www.smallcar.com <----------------------Look there