How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 09-18-2003, 09:07 AM
james_aswell

Japanese Car Day - Boston

First thanks to Dan, Subafreak and Jerad for their recommendation for service techs at Tri-state Subaru.

Subafrek asked for more info on Saturday, October 5, 2003 Japanese Car Day at the Museum of Transportation at Larz Anderson park. I have attended German Car day, the BMW Concorse and Porsche-Fest so far this year. I know my son's RSX club plans to attend. Some events are judged, others are by popular vote. Awards depend on sponsor/orginization.

[following text is from 5th edition of the MOT Lawn Events program]
This is only one of several "Lawn Events": Held most weekends from May through October from 10:00 am -2:00 pm. Call (617) 522-6547 ext. 14 for more information. Location is Larz Anderson Auto Museum, 15 Newton Street, Brookline, MA 02445. This will be the FIRST Japanese Car Day and will welcome and feature all makes, models and vintages of Japanese manufactured cars, trucks and SUV. The event is sponsored by DRONE (Datsun Roaster Owners of New England). These roadsters are the forerunners of today's Nissan 350Z. The Showa Institute will be holding Japanese cultral events throught the day. Entrants fee is $10.00 per vehicle. To preregister or for more info contact DRONE at www.drone-club.com, David Trone-Krasnow at thetk@netzero.net or Dana Schribner at (987) 448-5174. The event is sponsored by RNK Telecom.

ja
Old 09-19-2003, 07:34 PM
Superbeast

Thanks for additional info Ja. I might see if I can get up there I'll have to find out where Brookline is. It might be kinda tight thoe because I'm going to N.H. the weekend befor that but i'll see what I can do.

P.S. this should probly be in the Meets or NorthEast forums now.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!