Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 04-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueAngle
1996 SVX LSi, Polo Green
1994 Kawasaki Ninja (yes, it's a motorcycle)
1962 Chevy Corvair
Previous: 1990 Buick Reatta
You don't live on martins ferry road in Hooksett by any chance? I figure its close enough to Manchester.... There is a guy with a corvair and a white reatta there. I haven't seen the reatta the last couple times. Never noticed an svx in the coral, but I caught someone checking my svx out from there one day. and I have seen a bike painted like that on Londonderry tnpk, I was in Supremes at the time (which is right down the street). I also have a reatta so I pay attention to the cars he circulates. Some neat stuff back there.

I just couldn't help but notice the similarities. I'll be heading up there Tuesday, so I'll be looking for an svx I'll be in the miler though (legacy beater).
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 04-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
Well, I live in NH with my '94 black (w./ spoiler) and travel to manch alot, and I know of at least 2 others in state, one is a '93 (the special red paint) and he worked at the taco bell in Nashua, and the other is a white with black and was for sale, it had issues, it was in Brookline. So if you see me, say hi

I've seen the white one, not sure "issues" quite covers it.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Old 04-25-2005, 06:28 AM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
issues include, drive shaft, is about to go (like drive down the road two minutes and gone thing) alot of the interor electronics don't work (radio, heat, ac etc.) and the engine compartment, the power steering fluid is leaking, and a few other fluids are leaking as well. It may have more but I gave up after that.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:29 AM
UniqueAngle

Oh wow - someone finally saw mine. Mine has the IRYD2 plate (referring to my little, obnoxiously painted motorcycle). And yes Jay, that was me driving it.

I'm not the one that's up by Supremes. Though I did eat there on Friday. The Corvair is sitting at my parents' house elsewhere (just to give them a reason to remember I exist), and the Reatta was hit & totalled 3-1/2 years ago (Dayle probably remembers that car, since he tinted the windows on it).
~Brenda
Old 04-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueAngle
I'm not the one that's up by Supremes. Though I did eat there on Friday. The Corvair is sitting at my parents' house elsewhere (just to give them a reason to remember I exist), and the Reatta was hit & totalled 3-1/2 years ago (Dayle probably remembers that car, since he tinted the windows on it).
~Brenda
Well, I'll still keep an eye out for ya. I'm gonna start driving my svx up there again in a few months, so that'll give you all another one to try to find. I'm surprised no one did, seeing as I spent alot of time in all the same places.

Old 04-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Back Road Blazer

Talking two in one day! wow!

Wow! I was driving to my flying lession when my brother shouts "Chris look an SVX!" Well I thought he was kidding but I looked over and sitting in the County Store parking lot (Milford) was a green svx, with a spolier. well that made my day so I turned around and left the owner a note, ya, I am that lame. and went on. well after my lession I was driving to my work just getting off the highway and I saw, and red svx with (I am not flaming here) a really huge almost offroad truck antenna, looks weird but he/ she must get great radio reception with it. I was thrilled two in one day, I would have left the later a note but the owner was driving it, so I honked. thought I would share it, I was wicked happy.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Leaving a note isn't lame...it's EXPECTED
Old 04-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Back Road Blazer

lol! I thought someone might say that, but I agree
Old 05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Back Road Blazer

hey well I was driving and I saw the green one again, I think he/she lives at the place I saw it this time, a house in Amherst, I was like cool, I left a note on you two days ago, I was going to stop, but the lights were off, and I think he/she wants to be the only one in town, so I let it slide (if it is you PM me and we can talk, I would like to meet other owners) so....
Old 05-26-2005, 02:11 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
Talking nh svx

i have a blue 94 but i wasnt parked at that diner.... my gf's uncle from canaan, NH has a purple/black one. i also spotted a grey one in sommersworth at the tri city subaru dealership it was parked for only a moment, only got a side profile look....... i spotted one in concord turning out onto main street near the capitol center for the arts last week as well
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 05-26-2005 at 02:27 AM.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Back Road Blazer

Hey Sir Romeo
did I just see you in Amherst the other day? If it was you, you would have been travling to Milford. If not then I saw a bule svx on that road
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Back Road Blazer

I was wondering, has anyone thought to go to the DMV and pull the names + adresses of the svxes in NH? That would be a heck of alot quicker then trying to track them down one by one. And then we could change this to hey I saw you Jimmy instead of I saw this one....
What do you all think?
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
interesting idea

I'd thought of that but I didn't think they'd let you get a list like that. Maybe we should check that possibility out. Personally, I'm curious to know how many SVXs are registered in NH 'cause we seem to have a lot for a small area.

Also, I put a network card on the Green SVX that I've seen a few times driving on Rt 11 here in rochester and Farmington. At least I'm pretty sure it was the same one. I parked next to it at my friend's house and looking at the two of them it was really sad how mine looked. My car is in rough shape. I really wish I could afford to give it a complete going over. I guess with just a hair under 240K on it I can't expect too much, but still it's kinda depressing.
Jay

Black '92 LSl 270Kmi 5MT (W00t! for 1/4 million on 4/27/07)
Laguna Blue '94 L about 130Kmi (I think) for parts, in storage
previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
previous: Maroon '92 LSl 130Kmi +- (sold to Ron, mashed by moose, crushed)
Black '89 XT6 5spd AWD (storage)
Old 05-28-2005, 09:09 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
im not too sure where amherst is, i have been traveling rt 4 alot between portsmouth and concord, and i cut through rochester to manchchester down the everett past exeter, as far as i know i have the only blue one so it very well coulda been me, i saw a grey one in summersworth few days back
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 05-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Back Road Blazer

Amherst is near/ next to Milford, which they all touch Merrimack It's well south of Con and Manch so it must have been someone else. I also saw a red one going down route 3, I wanted to pull up next to him and say hi but my mom was driving and I was in the backseat (a yukon XL, no way I could fit in the back of mine) well thats my dayly $0.02

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: