Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 05-17-2012, 01:39 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I was going to start a 'poor me' thread...

Never mind!
I still have a job! YEA!, I still have a house! Yea, again. I'm still married to a wonderful woman that "Could have done better" 23 years ago. YEA!!.
My Outback still holds it's water after OT did the head gaskets 4 years ago. (I can still hold MY water too, even though birthday # 60 is a couple months away).YEA!!
Mother-in-law is in the hospital, (bad thing), but she still has a pulse, (Good thing) She's getting a little bit better, but I've gotten worse. I'm only here now, because my gutz are tied up in knots from all the'activity' of the last week. I've been so busy that I JUST found out about my 'HERO' passing! Carroll Shelby! I found out that someone that tiger woods screwed years ago just had a baby by her HUSBAND! (BIG DEAL!!) I accidentally saw obama on 'the (blinders on) view'. I heard about Mitt Romney 'bullying' (supposidly) a kid 50 years ago, but NONE of the news sources I USED to look at bothered to mention the passing of an American Icon! I heard about the Beastie Boys member passing. Reflecting back through my life, not a SINGLE 'beastie boys' song surfaces! HOWEVER!! I can remember the sounds of the AC Cobra slicing through the turns on the Cumberland tarmac, 1965 National Sports car races! The next year, the Shelby Mustangs showed up in FORCE!! then the Shelby stuff flowed each year, till the Shelby K-car Daytonas. (4 cylender, turbo, bad little cars)

Just how 'big' an impact does someone have to have to 'merit' mention on MSNBC?? ( County 'default' search engine) Tiger woods?? POS!! Caroll Shelby!!! American HERO!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: