Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
In Merrimack on the back roads, I met one at a stop sign, we were both trunning in opisite directions, took me a minute to figure out it was an SVX cause it was night time. unsure of color, had a spoiler.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:24 PM
UniqueAngle

Wasn't me - I moved to Maryland in October.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:15 AM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Saw a black one with spoiler on the D.W. Highway in Nashua Thurs 1/12.Stock exterior,personalized plate....think it read RAGHALR???
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz
Old 03-02-2006, 10:53 AM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Been a while..where'd everyone go?

Finally saw another one today,it was blue....heading south on Rt 3,around Chelmsford...7:20ish a.m......I was heading north at the time.
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
My Locker
Old 03-17-2006, 07:55 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
on the 14th of march i saw a claret heading north on 93, i was heading south, around 3:30pm near the mass/nh border we were on opposite sides of the highway so i didnt get the best look. i was in my claret at the time
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 03-18-2006, 05:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
I met her and spoke for 1-2 minutes. Her father bought the car for her, seems to take care of it pretty well.

I saw her in her car at walmart, and I pulled up next to her in my liquid silver (before I rolled her....duh..). She looked over, and immediately started laughing before saying nice car. Nice girl. cute too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_romeo
was this by chance the elusive green svx with the blonde driver?
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!
Old 03-21-2006, 02:16 PM

Cool.. this is weird there is a thread about SVX's so close to my home.. i looked through the history and it seems that there hasn't been a spotting of me.. I live in Dover and travel RT16 almost every day. I have a 95 black SVX with a spoiler and very dark tint around the upper portions of the windows. Unfortunately the differential just died so i'm working on trying to affordably get it back together :X
Old 03-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
Stagetuning,
I do indeed live quite close to you. My SVXs are off the road at the moment but I'll soon be driving a black one with a spoiler again. If you want to meet up sometime and talk/work on cars etc. me know.

Jay

Black '92 LSl 270Kmi 5MT (W00t! for 1/4 million on 4/27/07)
Laguna Blue '94 L about 130Kmi (I think) for parts, in storage
previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
previous: Maroon '92 LSl 130Kmi +- (sold to Ron, mashed by moose, crushed)
Black '89 XT6 5spd AWD (storage)
Old 04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
relayed sighting

I just got a call from my friend Ron as he was driving up Rt 95 North near Portsmouth. He said he was following a group of three (!) SVXs and he thought they all had Florida plates (orange in the center). He said two looked mostly stock but there was a black one with an aftermarket wing and hood with scoop etc. He was driving a big box truck so he couldn't really keep up with them so that's all the info he could give me. I'm really hoping someone will be able to claim this sighting.

Jay

previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
Old 04-07-2006, 01:52 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
you would think any group of 3 caravaning like that would be members of this site, especially if they are road tripping up from florida to NH
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 04-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Still a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroneko_sama
you would think any group of 3 caravaning like that would be members of this site, especially if they are road tripping up from florida to NH
Yeah, exactly my (and Ron's) thought. Especially if one of them was enough of an enthusiast to have done a bunch of mods to their SVX. Maybe I should post something in the general forum about it and see if anyone answers there, I dunno.

Jay

Old 04-13-2006, 08:21 PM
ImprezaRose

Saw one on April 7th at like 10pm in the Milford Oval in front of the Pasta Loft. Looked Dark green...Vanity Plate but my friend was driving too fast for me to read the plate!

~Kristina
Old 04-14-2006, 11:13 PM
gettin there....

Saw a black one on the DW Highway in Nashua on the 13th,with a vanity plate that read SVX on it...
My Locker
Old 04-19-2006, 12:57 PM
ImprezaRose

Saw Black SVX on Continental BLV in Merrimack, NH at like 7:30 this morning. No vanity plate.

~Kristina
Old 04-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Subaru Swapper

Send a message via AIM to AFBeefcake
I am in the lower NH area a couple times a month and I never see any SVX.