Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX World Network Official Group Buys > Group Buys
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2008, 11:45 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
I am looking forward to having one of each...;-)

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned
Old 04-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
waitin on 4 people

4/14/08 update
green are the screen names I know have paid, these are the names that I have down for who I've received payment from, if you see your name on this list please post otherwise I don't know who belongs to what screen name. I think I have everyone's sorted got your messages! Thanks! Just a few more people and we are golden. Those of you who made last minute changes such as color or what you wanted to order I'll be taking in to account what I have on the order forms. Also any of you who have made address corrections or name corrections I have hand written on my printed copies of your orders the changes so all should be good!

1)Benjamin Delanghe
2)Bruce Burchett
3)Craig Harrigan
4)Paul Attanasio
5)Gregory Smith
6)Marte Robertson
7)Vic Mac Bournie
8)Seth Brenneman
9)Earl Steele
10)Troy Billett
11)Renee Ware
12)henry russell
13)Chris Lindley
14)Andrew Bowers
15) Bailey
16)Katherine Hamilton

WE HAVE 25 hats ordered, so as promised the prices will be as follows:
Beanies 16.99
Flexfit hats 25.99 for initial buyers only!
so we have one week before I'm closing out the initial buy in and ordering the hats. So here's what I need from everyone:

1. Those that have not yet put a size need to do so before we can proceed.
2. I will by the end of this week have an order form set up on the website where I originally showed off the designs. On there it will have spaces for you to put your name billing and shipping address etc. I will just have it set up like an online store and when you check out you can use paypal and just enter your information in the form. I need each of you to go make your orders and pay for the items and shipping to you. They will be coming from florida as that's where I am right now. If I can do a flat shipping rate I will that way it will make it easier, I need to look into how I can do it.
3. I need you all finally to talk to every SVXer you know and try and get 11 more people together to get in on this, if we can, than I will take a poll and order the second choice design and will offer the new design hats to original buyers for the 26 dollar price and everyone else 28 but I will have rights to the designs for forever so it won't matter when people want um I can get them.

thanks again guys for all your support in making my idea come to life!!!

The list as it sits today,

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- Black Hat w/ White Logo

1) kuroneko_sama ~ Qty 2 Size L/XL
2) Johnybeas ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
3) Dayton-Dave ~ Qty 1 Size ?
4) CorSVXette ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
5) fuji4me ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
6) Redlightningsvx ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
7) ridered777 ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
8) Subie59 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
9)VICSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
10)MacGyver ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
11)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
12)FUDDMAN ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
13)Bailey ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
14)Hondasucks ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
15)budbaer ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
16)Sicksubie ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
17)Roo ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
Qty 1 Size L/XL

18)ensteele ~ Qty 2 Size S/M
19)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
20)momzsvx ~ Qty 1 Size S/M

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- White Hat w/ Black Logo

1) BenSVX: Qty 1 Size S/M
2)GreenMarineSVX ~ Qty 1 Size s/m

Boxer 6 beanie

1)ridered77 ~ Qty 1 color red

2)budbaer ~ Qty 1 color black
3)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 color red
4)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 color blue
5)momzsvx ~ Qty 1 black

current running total of hats= 31
more info available at: http://alcyoneclothing.drivenbuyautosales.com/
Old 04-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
cut off date

ok, so I'm setting a cut off date, those that do not pay by the 28th of this month will no longer qualify for the initial buy in price. I will be buying extra hats so you will still be able to get them at the same time as everyone else based on availability, but you will have to pay more. I will be placing the order on the 29th of this month. After that it will take 8-15 business days for them to be produced and 3-7 business days for them to arrive to me. After that, orders will be sorted and packaged for delivery to each individual. Depending on how far you live from Utah will depend on how long it takes for you to recieve them. Thanks everyone and I'm sorry we could not make this go any faster, I did my best. Thanks again and I hope to hear from the last 4 or any other interested persons before the 28th.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
4/16/08 update
green are the screen names I know have paid, these are the names that I have down for who I've received payment from, if you see your name on this list please post otherwise I don't know who belongs to what screen name. I think I have everyone's sorted got your messages! Thanks! Just a few more people and we are golden. Those of you who made last minute changes such as color or what you wanted to order I'll be taking in to account what I have on the order forms. Also any of you who have made address corrections or name corrections I have hand written on my printed copies of your orders the changes so all should be good!

1)Benjamin Delanghe
2)Bruce Burchett
3)Craig Harrigan
4)Paul Attanasio
5)Gregory Smith
6)Marte Robertson
7)Vic Mac Bournie
8)Seth Brenneman
9)Earl Steele
10)Troy Billett
11)Renee Ware
12)henry russell
13)Chris Lindley
14)Andrew Bowers
15) Bailey
16)Katherine Hamilton
17)Lauris Plorins

WE HAVE 25 hats ordered, so as promised the prices will be as follows:
Beanies 16.99
Flexfit hats 25.99 for initial buyers only!
so we have one week before I'm closing out the initial buy in and ordering the hats. So here's what I need from everyone:

1. Those that have not yet put a size need to do so before we can proceed.
2. I will by the end of this week have an order form set up on the website where I originally showed off the designs. On there it will have spaces for you to put your name billing and shipping address etc. I will just have it set up like an online store and when you check out you can use paypal and just enter your information in the form. I need each of you to go make your orders and pay for the items and shipping to you. They will be coming from florida as that's where I am right now. If I can do a flat shipping rate I will that way it will make it easier, I need to look into how I can do it.
3. I need you all finally to talk to every SVXer you know and try and get 11 more people together to get in on this, if we can, than I will take a poll and order the second choice design and will offer the new design hats to original buyers for the 26 dollar price and everyone else 28 but I will have rights to the designs for forever so it won't matter when people want um I can get them.

thanks again guys for all your support in making my idea come to life!!!

The list as it sits today,

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- Black Hat w/ White Logo

1) kuroneko_sama ~ Qty 2 Size L/XL
2) Johnybeas ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
3) Dayton-Dave ~ Qty 1 Size ?
4) CorSVXette ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
5) fuji4me ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
6) Redlightningsvx ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
7) ridered777 ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
8) Subie59 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
9)VICSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
10)MacGyver ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
11)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
12)Bailey ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
13)Hondasucks ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
14)budbaer ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
15)Sicksubie ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
16)Roo ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
Qty 1 Size L/XL

17)ensteele ~ Qty 2 Size S/M
18)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
19)momzsvx ~ Qty 1 Size S/M

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- White Hat w/ Black Logo

1) BenSVX: Qty 1 Size S/M
2)GreenMarineSVX ~ Qty 1 Size s/m

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- Red hat
1) FUDDMAN: Qty 2 Size S/M

Boxer 6 beanie

1)ridered77 ~ Qty 1 color red

2)budbaer ~ Qty 1 color black
3)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 color red
4)Viking64 ~ Qty 1 color blue
5)momzsvx ~ Qty 1 black

current running total of hats= 30
more info available at: http://alcyoneclothing.drivenbuyautosales.com/

Last edited by Johnybeas; 04-29-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: fixed data
Old 04-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Betcha can't buy just one!
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to ensteele Send a message via Yahoo to ensteele Send a message via Skype™ to ensteele
Registered SVX Classic SVX
If it would help, I could pay for FUDDMAN's hat. Let me know.

Subaru Ambassador

[COLOR=”silver”]1992 Tri Color L[/COLOR] ~45K (06/91) #2430
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~184K (05/91) #0739
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831
1992 Pearl LS-L ~103K (06/91) #1680
1992 Pearl LS-L ~151K (06/91) #2229
1992 Dark Teal LS ~150K (07/91) #3098 (parts car)
1992 White LS-L ~139K (08/92) #6913
1993 25th AE ~98K (02/93) #164
1993 25th AE ~58K (02/93) #176
1993 25th AE ~107K (02/93) #215
1993 25th AE ~162K (02/93) #223
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~124K (1/94) #2408
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~144K (10/93) #1484
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~68K (10/93) #1525
1994 Barcelona Red LSi ~46K (02/94) #2624
1994 Pearl LSi ~41K (12/93) #1961
1995 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~70K (02/95) #855
1996 Polo Green LSi ~95K (03/96) #872
1997 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~55K (08/96) #097
2003 Brilliant Red LS1 Convertible ~29K (04/03) #8951
1999 Magnetic Red LS1 Coupe ~33K (04/99) #6420

My Email | Old Locker | New Locker | Picture of 15 of the 19
Old 04-16-2008, 08:06 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Any word on a ship date??

~ Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 04-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Hey Johnny (and Earl) - "Lauris Plorins" who ordered the two red hats is FUDDMAN. So you can delete number 12 from your black hat list.

Only 3 to go!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...
Old 04-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Any more info on this? I am moving in less then 2 weeks - my hats can no longer be shipped to the address on the paypal, and you will need to hold on to them until I am at the new place in Florida and I can provide a new address. Talk about crappy timing, I signed up for this group buy months ago, figures it would fall right on the time when I move.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 04-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Banned

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
Any more info on this? I am moving in less then 2 weeks - my hats can no longer be shipped to the address on the paypal, and you will need to hold on to them until I am at the new place in Florida and I can provide a new address. Talk about crappy timing, I signed up for this group buy months ago, figures it would fall right on the time when I move.
I go to school in florida, where abouts in florida are you going to be??? when are you going to move and such, I won't be back here till august though. Just update me your address and I'll send to the new address, just include your name so I can keep it straight who is who.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:33 AM
Banned

Registered SVX
Update

ok as it sits, we have 32 hats ordered and 28 paid for thus far. Still keeping the cutoff date where it is. I corrected the name with the order. Like I said I will be ordering a few extra hats so if people still want them after they can order them, I will just be changing the prices on the items after the 28th, to the 27.99 price. Not a huge difference but hey it's still a difference. I'm glad we got as many as we did, I am actually surprised how many actually followed through, thanks for your orders guys!

As for an actual ship date, I can't be definite on that because it depends on how fast lids gets them to me, and it's going to take my mom some time to package them if they come before I come back from boot, and mind you she's getting a big birthday present for all her help! hahaha she's an awesome mom! Anyway, I will update, or have someone update the ship date as soon as I know. Once again thanks for your participation and I hope you all enjoy the hats, and I'm sorry it's taken a long time for it all to finish up, much longer than I had expected when I started the project.

I will be getting a hefty sum from the navy this summer so who knows you might see me pop up the option of some new hats or other SVX logo wear in august. So stay tuned! hehehe anyway thanks again guys and I hope I hear back from the last 3 people soon!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
I go to school in florida, where abouts in florida are you going to be??? when are you going to move and such, I won't be back here till august though. Just update me your address and I'll send to the new address, just include your name so I can keep it straight who is who.
I'm Craig H.

I'm moving to Kissimmee, just south of Orlando. I'll be going to school @ UCF. I'm moving May 2nd, or at least that's when I leave, I'm driving down so I can have the SVX.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
ok as it sits, we have 32 hats ordered and 28 paid for thus far. Still keeping the cutoff date where it is. I corrected the name with the order. Like I said I will be ordering a few extra hats so if people still want them after they can order them, I will just be changing the prices on the items after the 28th, to the 27.99 price. Not a huge difference but hey it's still a difference. I'm glad we got as many as we did, I am actually surprised how many actually followed through, thanks for your orders guys!

As for an actual ship date, I can't be definite on that because it depends on how fast lids gets them to me, and it's going to take my mom some time to package them if they come before I come back from boot, and mind you she's getting a big birthday present for all her help! hahaha she's an awesome mom! Anyway, I will update, or have someone update the ship date as soon as I know. Once again thanks for your participation and I hope you all enjoy the hats, and I'm sorry it's taken a long time for it all to finish up, much longer than I had expected when I started the project.

I will be getting a hefty sum from the navy this summer so who knows you might see me pop up the option of some new hats or other SVX logo wear in august. So stay tuned! hehehe anyway thanks again guys and I hope I hear back from the last 3 people soon!
Hey man, I'm moving from my apartment this weekend... I'm gonna need to change my shipping address... PM me when ya get this and I'll try to have my new address by then... THanks man!!

~ Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX View Post
Hey man, I'm moving from my apartment this weekend... I'm gonna need to change my shipping address... PM me when ya get this and I'll try to have my new address by then... THanks man!!

~ Chris
Will pm ya right now, all address changes will need to be in to me before the 29th otherwise I will not be able to receive your changes. I ship may first and will not be back until the 26th of June. I just talked with my mother and she is going to package and ship the hats when they arrive. Thanks for all of you who have participated and I hope that we can do another project sometime in the near future.

Craig, do you know what your address will be at UCF??? I will be gone before the 5th.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Will pm ya right now, all address changes will need to be in to me before the 29th otherwise I will not be able to receive your changes. I ship may first and will not be back until the 26th of June. I just talked with my mother and she is going to package and ship the hats when they arrive. Thanks for all of you who have participated and I hope that we can do another project sometime in the near future.

Craig, do you know what your address will be at UCF??? I will be gone before the 5th.
John, I do not know my address - I do know its not at UCF, I'm living in a condo in Kissimmee, Florida.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
ok, as far as address changes go, after the 30th of april, email them to bev.beasley@comcast.net with the subject "SVX HAT ADDRESS CHANGE" but please do not submit any address changes after the 13th of may. They should be done being made and depending on how long it takes for them to arrive at my house could be there anywhere from that day if not earlier to the end of the next week, therefor my mom will be shipping them out starting around then, dates are not definite, it all depends on lids, but please do not send her a ton of address changes. She is doing this for me as a favor. Thanks!

Johny