Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Murderers!!

Two weeks now, around 900 massacred and 3700 injured.

Whatever color, religion, area or sect, people are not goats. they are human beings!

When they first started their attack, I said they were right. 6 months warning Hamas to stop their rockets onto Israel, but they wouldn't listen.

Do they deserve in return to be driven into a mass slaughter? The majority are innocent men, women and children! And they hide behind their famous line: "They are shooting rockets from civilian buildings"... yeahhh right!

The Government of Israel is completely disgusting! The way they are killing humans reminds me of Hitler when he was burning people in furnaces!

That is a shame to see the native country of Jesus Christ doing the opposite to his teachings!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
I agree with you man.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Still Cant' Say the Z-Word

Send a message via AIM to LetItSnow
Registered SVX
Re: Murderers!!

There's a very strange volatility of that area of the world, and I wonder if <this> has anything to do with it?
Old 01-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItSnow View Post
There's a very strange volatility of that area of the world, and I wonder if <this> has anything to do with it?
That was really common in the old ages. But not now.

Syria is out from Lebanon (partially), Israel is out of it too. Israel needs to get herself out of Syria too (Golan Heights).

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict will never end. I have explained this numerous times and it has roots since Abraham's time. The Palestinians are the descendants of Abraham's maid and the Israelis are the descendants of Abrahams legit wife.

The maid's son came before the legit wife's. But the legit wife's is more recognized as being the true heir. The land as you know it as being the "promised land" is Israel or Palestine (whatever you wanna put it).

The descendant of Abraham is the heir and leader of that land. Is it the Maid's Son? or is it the Legit Wife's Son?

It is a case of Chicken Vs Egg. If they find a logical and unquestionable answer to this one, then we have a true answer to whom shall occupy this land.

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Hater

Quote:

something something the hypocrisy of religion and the weak-minded.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 01-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Happy SVX

Registered SVX

Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel and try to live peacefully. I don't think the United States would standby and do nothing if Mexico was shooting rockets into Texas. I am sorry for the destruction and loss of life but I think the Hamas shares at least some of the blame for bringing this on. It is all horrible and unjust but I don't see it getting better as long as the rockets are still flying.
1992 SVX LSL 5-Speed Sold at 180K 2019
1995 SVX Lsi Polo Sold at 118K 2007
Old 01-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean486 View Post
Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel and try to live peacefully. I don't think the United States would standby and do nothing if Mexico was shooting rockets into Texas. I am sorry for the destruction and loss of life but I think the Hamas shares at least some of the blame for bringing this on. It is all horrible and unjust but I don't see it getting better as long as the rockets are still flying.
I agree with you 100%. I never said this is the fault of Israelis.

But

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Do Palestinians deserve in return to be driven into a mass slaughter?

Old 01-11-2009, 08:59 AM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Do they deserve in return to be driven into a mass slaughter? The majority are innocent men, women and children!
Maybe I'm a bit naive in the matter, but I believe that Hamas is guilty of using civilians as shields.

It makes logical sense - if you're outgunned, make the enemy look bad and you have footing to stand on. Otherwise, you're standing on shaky ground.

I think the death of innocents is terrible, but Hamas knew this was going to happen when they starting provoking the Israeli army into fighting. That doesn't excuse the death of innocent people, but Hamas brought this on themselves.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi
Old 01-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post
Maybe I'm a bit naive in the matter, but I believe that Hamas is guilty of using civilians as shields.

It makes logical sense - if you're outgunned, make the enemy look bad and you have footing to stand on. Otherwise, you're standing on shaky ground.

I think the death of innocents is terrible, but Hamas knew this was going to happen when they starting provoking the Israeli army into fighting. That doesn't excuse the death of innocent people, but Hamas brought this on themselves.
Probably for the first time--I fully agree with you. Included in the use of civilians for shields is the location of ammo depots, supply depots and military headquarters in schools, mosques and sometimes even hospitals.

And it is fairly obvious that the Hamas leadership will be targeted, so there will be civilian casualties involved even if only members of their families.

Don't fire rockets or take any other direct action against Israel such as suicide bombings and very magically there won't be any casualties on Palestinian or other Muslim territories.

If Lebanon is not careful they will be again brought into this by allowing rockets and mortars to be fired INTO ISRAELI CIVILIAN AREAS.

Its very strange that I NEVER see the blasting headline like this "MURDERERS!!" when Muslims kill innocent civilians in terrorist attacks.

I didn't see it in the recent attacks in India.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Certified Porschephile

When you bring rocks, bottles, and old rockets to a fight against tanks and F-16's, you can't whine about the outcome. War sucks, and people die. Something liberals in this country got spoiled with in Gulf War I with EXTREMELY limited casulaties. When you hunt roaches from house to house, sometimes innocents fall. The palestinians have a way out if this is not what they stand for: turn hamas members over to the Isrealies.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:55 PM
building more AK47's

Again religious beliefs are the problem and who controls the "Holy Land" Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc will fight over this area of the world until they destroy everything and everyone in it in the name of their "god" Utter stupidity in my opinion Funny thing is all of these 'religions" have a commandement or law of "thou shall not murder" or something to that effect. Way to go a$$holes
Old 01-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post

There is the total truth. The innocent civillians that are dieing are a result of Hamas not Israel.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 01-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Certified Porschephile

Quote:
Oh, and this was awesome. Thanks.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
building more AK47's

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
?
HAHAHAHAHAHA Too bad all that friggin oil is there tho