Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2011, 08:22 AM

Registered SVX
'92 SVX with BUILT MOTOR

Location of the SVX:

Year: 1992

Model: Ls-L

VIN: (I will get this later)

Manufacture date: I believe 09/92

Paint Color: Dark Teal

Interior Color: Grey

Miles: 195k

Options: Everything

AWD or FWD: AWD

Modifications: Major engine rebuild at 187,026 miles, I will list the engine mods lower on the template.

Major service: Engine rebuild, fuel pump replacement, tranny replaced with 4.11 (rear diff does not match, currently have FWD fuse installed).

Engine Condition: Great, but may not last if it continues to run rich. Worst case scenario it will need new Piston Rings.

Maintenance Records: All receipts from engine build and machine work

Transmission condition: Unknown. It works, shifts well, has not given me any indication of going out. Being that the engine in front of it is built, however, I am skeptical to say it will last.

Glass condition: Perfect, other than the usual marks on driver window from dirt in the seal.

Type of tire and remaining tread: Kuhmo, I would put new tires on for the winter if you plan on driving it. They have a decent amount of tread left on them, but are pretty much summer tires.

Type of wheels: Stockies with faded center caps!

Interior condition: Average. Wear to driver seat, a couple of holes from me tinkering in the escaine. Overall good for a '92

Body condition: Dents in fenders, rear bumper, and a crease in the hood (I think it slammed shut on me when I had a ratchet on the fuse box cover. Faded paint on the wing. A little body work and some paint and shes good as new.

Known defects or problems: Car is running extremely rich. I can smell fuel every time I start it. I have looked over and over again for a fuel leak and there is no indication of one. I believe this to be software related. This car is going to be sold AS IS. I will not lie, or hide anything though. If it is not listed here it is because I have simply not remembered to mention it.

I also believe the rear main seal is leaking already, probably due to poor fit, it kind of slid right in when I installed it. Easy fix if you are mechanically inclined.

Comments about the car: Built Engine, ECUtune Stage 2av1 with 370cc injectors and Z32 MAF. Car is pretty fast, but I have not had it dyno'd. This car will be capable of making some serious power if it has a standalone (such as a hydra) installed.

Asking price: $4,000.
Buy the engine today, and get the REST OF THE CAR FREE!!!

(marketing schemes, anyone? )

Pictures: I will upload some later when I get around to it.

'92 Ls-L Dark Teal
11:1 CR ECUTUNE pistons
ECUTUNE .256 duration intake/exhaust cams
ECUTUNE STAGE 2AV1 ECU
Z32 MAF/SR20DET injectors
Balanced & Blueprinted