Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southwest Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2008, 02:14 AM

Arrow Napa BBQ & Drive Sunday July 20th, Food & Drinks Provided by Dealer!!!

List of Members Attending:

1. medicSTi + 2
2. crfsti
3. RallyTard
4. StuckInCal +1
5. Slut_Magic
6. 07whitesti
7. 455h013
8. Mars_D
9. STI RUSH
10. SubieBabe
11. sauuce ?
12. ptownBob ?
13. cal +2
14. 4URABUS?
15. Chanchall
16. katmaxin +3 [2 Cars]
17. 07wrx4life
18. Shalaila
19. tschida
20. vrooompsh +2
21. Roo + Pleiad7
22. dlouie87
23. tDub
24. M_Gaul +1
25. EQ Tuning
26. Hatteroo
27. xxaznxrydaxx +2-4
28. flysti05+1
29. J-E-double-D+1
30. AdamBOMB_STi+1
31. sosteezy?
32. MatteJ
33. Papaboy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who: Any one that loves Subaru’s
What: A get together for a big BBQ and a DRIVE
When: Sunday July 20th 2008 10:00 a.m. SHARP
Where: 495 Soscol Avenue Napa, Ca / Jenson Motor Center
Why: To hang out with other Subaru enthusiasts and have a blast behind the wheel!
How: It’s a you show up and food is already there at the expense of the dealership But you may want to bring snacks for the drive.

Here's how it’s going to work. We will meet at the dealership, then depart for the drive and then go back to the dealership and where they will be cooking the food. We will need everyone that is going on the drive to show up at Jenson Motor Center at 1000 with a 1030 departure. If you are not there by 1030 we will leave without you! The drive will take right around an hour and 45min. The route has already been set with three groups; an aggressive group, a fast group, and a regular group. The aggressive group will be led by someone that has already driven the route and I will need a volunteer for that. I will lead the second group which will drive at a slower pace then the aggressive group. There will be one stop along the way to let the cars cool a little and for us to get out and stretch. There will be NO planned stop to get gas. So get it before you get to the dealership.

FYI, I will not be held responsible for any thing that may go wrong on this drive. If you go, you go knowing full well that some thing may go wrong. We will do everything with in our power to make sure some thing does not happen.

Here is a Map with the Dealership on it:

Here is a Map with our Drive Mapped Out:

I will post this across a lot of forums like iwsti.com, i-club.com, clubwrx.net, rs25.com and nasioc.com. Everyone that wanted a Sunday meet is getting one and this is right in the middle of Sac and San Fran areas.

Here's a link to the route we are taking, just ignore "D" and continue back to "A". This drive is about 2 hours round trip

Here's the letter they sent me:

* BE SURE TO KEEP ME UPDATED ON WHO'S COMING SO THEY CAN BUY ENOUGH FOOD *

-Steven