Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 06-21-2006, 09:44 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
well I'll be picking the car up tonight...so I'll prob. take it to columbus...so I'll be coming Friday evening....I could stop by...How far off of 71 is your place?
Old 06-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Carpet is a peice of cake, especially if you have the seats out already. Give this a read, it explains how damn near everything in the cars interior comes apart
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...terior+project
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 06-21-2006, 08:48 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
I am about 20 miles off of 71 if you get off on 97 going towards Bellville. You will need to turn left off the exit. While on 97 you will see Mc Donalds, three gas stations on your left as well as a mini put-put and Deutch Heritage Resturaunt. I have a lot of country back roads to get to me. Some are fun to drive on . I will meet you at one of these locations unless you are a Burger King nut then there is one on your right hand side after you turn left from the exit. Just give me a time and I can be there.

Glad to know you have your car back. I have not drove mine since Monday night. I hope to drive it tomorrow for a little while.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned
Old 06-21-2006, 08:52 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Eric

Thanks I have noted this post before and have it in my SVX files. Thanks for the great detail. I need to focus more on my exterior of the car as of now its pretty nice at a glance but when you look deep you may indeed cry as you see the rust spots just smiling back at ya.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned
Old 06-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
...I work at a body shop
So any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM (Pictures help)
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 06-22-2006, 04:29 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by momzsvx
I am about 20 miles off of 71 if you get off on 97 going towards Bellville. You will need to turn left off the exit. While on 97 you will see Mc Donalds, three gas stations on your left as well as a mini put-put and Deutch Heritage Resturaunt. I have a lot of country back roads to get to me. Some are fun to drive on . I will meet you at one of these locations unless you are a Burger King nut then there is one on your right hand side after you turn left from the exit. Just give me a time and I can be there.

Glad to know you have your car back. I have not drove mine since Monday night. I hope to drive it tomorrow for a little while.
Since I don't know the area, how about somewhere close off of 71...you say there's a BK near the exit of rt. 97? I can pick a time...let me see my schedule tomorrow...I'll prob. be out there around 8pm ish..... PM me and I can give you my cell incase I get lost...lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: