Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 03-28-2006, 01:32 AM
The Molinator

The truth is the truth.......is the truth...

The truth IS....whether you ...or anyone else believes it ..or NOT! Many comments here were just totally and inappropriately negative... judgemental...and illogical. Some were obviously personal attacks. I don't like to ignore those types of comments....

Quote:
You should stop responding to everyone else's comments about the company because you're not winning any support (in case you hadn't noticed). At this point I think your responses are damaging any credibility the company might have.
I'm sure my approach was and is not perfect...BUT my intentions were to defend my own character, MLM as a business concept, and BioPerformance as much as I understand it at this time. Thanks for listening to my comments, at least.

BUT..I think we're coming to the end of the speculation analysis phase...and moving into the subjective test result phase....I look forward to the results ...too!

Quote:
I'll make my suggestion to you again and hopefully the next comments we see on this thread will be pro or con results from Earthworm and his six fellow testers.
I can guarantee....this will be interesting!....no matter WHAT the reports! HUH?

THANKS to you all for your interest! Jim

P.S. I just have to say....I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK THOSE COMMENTS ABOUT AMWAY ARE INCONSISTENT...??? Once AGAIN! I was an Amway distributor. I earned $200,000 through a settlement involving long-distance payphone service. That's it!...THAT's EVERYTHING...???
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!

Last edited by James Scott; 03-28-2006 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:50 AM

Any results from the guys who got the bio pills?
Old 03-31-2006, 06:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to PatrickB
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
So many of the negative comments here...about the product..AND the business plan by BioPerformance are just so much skeptical analysis with a negative twist. I'm very good at that! I was a chemistry major (B.S. degree). I was a Ph.D. candidate in Molecular Biology in graduate school. And. I graduated from U.S.C. Dental School in 1974. I mention these things because my scientific training and obvious abilities are substantial! I was "weened" on the scientific principle, approach, and critical thinking involved in such research and education. The negative comments here deserve some attention...I agree. BUT, they certainly don't point or lead to your conclusions....PERIOD! Simply, your logic and conclusions are seriously flawed!

The fact that there are some disgruntled customers (distributors?) online does not lead an intelligent person to conclude that the product is worthless...and the business is a SCAM! It would be nice if everyone that uses this product got a 15% to 60% increase in gas mileage. They don't. About 10% of all vehicles do not get gas mileage increases. So, are we to conclude that the 15% to 60% increases in gas mileage that 90% of the vehicles get ....IS INSIGNIFICANT!? I hope you can see the error of your logic at this point. Ironically, just yesterday...a friend of mine (who is mad-dog anti-MLM by the way for no reason he can verbalize [evidently genetic]) decided in spite of his negativity..to be objective..and search the internet somewhat "thoroughly". He found that the consensus was that the fuel pills work....but that about 10% of all vehicles (no particular group or type of vehicle!) did not experience an increase! Even more interesting was the comment made as to WHY THESE CARS WERE NOT GETTING A GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! It was stated that certain cars have overly sensitive O2 sensors. The fuel pills cause the gas to be burned more efficiently....Hence the lower emissions also. When this happens...More O2 reaches the O2 sensor..causing these (overly sensitive) O2 sensors to indicate to the computer that the gas mixture is lean (more O2)...RESULTING IN THE CAR'S COMPUTER TO RICHEN THE GAS MIXTURE! Hence no increase...and sometimes a reduction even ...in the gas mileage! [BTW, my analytical friend is now VERY interested in the product...AND THE BUSINESS!]

Whadda think y'all...??? Jim

P.S. I don't know which one of you should call Scott Chandler...???....To tell him it doesn't work....and it's a SCAM!....He made $78,000 last month!...I guess he's pretty good, not only at selling this stuff that doesn't work to people to put in their cars, BUT also to get alot of 'em to sign up as distributors, too! [The only explanation I can come up with... is that they're all mainly from Alabama, like him....???? BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK HIM IF THAT'S IT!?]

HA!

a cleaner burn does not/ can not create more oxygen. now if your suggesting that the pill in someway adds air to the mixture id raise an eyebrow and listen. i would be more apt to think that whatever it did to the gas create a small knock in the motor at stock timing so it pulls that back some timing and richens the fuel mixture to reduce the knock.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
I got the pills and they smell horrible! I opened the bottle, didn't even touch them and my hands smelled bad for 2 hours!

Haven't put any in the tank yet. That will start next thursday.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:02 PM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworm
I got the pills and they smell horrible! I opened the bottle, didn't even touch them and my hands smelled bad for 2 hours!

Haven't put any in the tank yet. That will start next thursday.
Do they smell like.....mothballs?
Old 03-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix96
Do they smell like.....mothballs?
Haven't smelled mothballs in a long time but I would definitely say similar.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to TheRightWingSVX
Ok I am on the fourth tank. On the Third tank i got 415 miles which was aprox. 27 mpg. I don't know but I think that is good!
SmallCar Shift Kit
K&N
Iridium Spark Plugs
All Mobil 1 synthetic oils
Almost 160,000 miles and never ran better!
Old 03-31-2006, 02:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to TheRightWingSVX
And James I need you to send me a bottle of 40 cause the ones I ordered are not gonna get here in time! Your PM Box is full so e-mail me when you see this!
SmallCar Shift Kit
K&N
Iridium Spark Plugs
All Mobil 1 synthetic oils
Almost 160,000 miles and never ran better!
Old 03-31-2006, 07:50 PM
The Molinator

They are.....AROMATIC!...

Sorry Dave....I forgot to tell you that they have a powerful odor. I don't open them in the house. Keep in trunk of car...or open in garage. Ironically, I really thought they smelled bad...BUT don't bother me much now at all! BUT I know how you feel...cuz I felt like that at first, too.

I recommend that you guys "testing" the pills...not talk about the results until the 4 tankfuls are completed. That way, we will avoid alot of the negativity...and speculation that has occurred to date. Let the chips fall where they will! If you want to contact me, you have all my numbers...I will keep any info given to me confidential...til the end of the "test". Then YOU EACH CAN DIVULGE YOUR RESULTS....OK?

ONE of the components of BioPerformance fuel pills is also in moth balls I believe!

THANKS! Jim

P.S. I just pour the pills (2 or 4) into the cap, then toss into the gas tank tube....without touching them! HAVE FUN!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Old 03-31-2006, 07:55 PM
The Molinator

Need 40!...

ADAM: Do you want pills or powder? When do you absolutely need them? First class mail or Priority gets there pretty quickly!...? Same address?

Glad they're working!

Jim

P.S. I've never seen 27 mpg! The best ever for me has been 25.35 ... and that was on the pills!
Old 03-31-2006, 08:06 PM
The Molinator

to PatrickB....

My explanation was sloppy at best...sorry! I just heard a quick explanation that I know was inadequate. BP is supposed to address this issue in the near future!

I do remember hearing as part of the explanation of the action of the fuel pill formula (three catalysts)...that it oxygenates the fuel......SO, you must be right!

I will get back with more credible info...and their suggestions as soon as I hear from BP directly. [I know there is info on the internet my friend located...which says there was a "fix"...inline electrical component on the O2 sensor line...??? JUST SOMETHING I HEARD!...please wait]

Jim
Old 03-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRightWingSVX
Ok I am on the fourth tank. On the Third tank i got 415 miles which was aprox. 27 mpg. I don't know but I think that is good!
So your gas mileage has dropped? Why is that good?

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-31-2006, 11:03 PM
The Molinator

INCREASED!......or dropped...?

As I said when we started this "test" ....It's important to get a base mpg (before fuel pills) that is most similar to the type of driving you will then do...with the pills! This is the factor that can make this type of testing most subjective. Obviously, any car gets better gas mileage during freeway driving as compared to city driving!

The best way to prepare for this ...is to get a base mileage for city...AND freeway driving! I didn't do that. I just got a city/country road (my most usual driving conditions) base figure of 18.27 mpg. All I have for freeway trip driving is a crude figure of less than 22 mpg (never quite 22) on any trip after the high- pressure fuel-pressure regulator was installed. My tankfuls with BioPerformance fuel pill/powder product range from + 6% to + 38% (but must be subjectively corrected for type of driving)! Since I know the 38% figure came from a 25.35 mpg result during freeway driving (some city!)....I still can deduce that there was at least a 25.35/22 - 100 = 15.2% increase in gas mileage for that "high-speed" trip. In fact, I consistently average now about a 15% increase in gas mileage for the various driving conditions, as best I can analyze...since each tankful is a unique set of driving conditions really.

I don't know what Adam's base mileage figure was for the type of driving he has done on tankful #3? I personally have never gotten 27 mpg EVER on any tank....on any trip....under any conditions myself!....? I hesitate to discuss this ...or any other result...until the 4 tankfuls are done on all seven SVX cars. Otherwise, we may affect the interpretations... and even whether the individual follows through with all four tankfuls.... to do a good test on each vehicle....because of premature discussions.

I request that the individuals participating in this either refrain from commenting at all about their results...or contact me if they feel they need to talk about how they are testing...or their results, before all 7 have tested all 4 tankfuls...to do a proper test (according to BioPerformance protocol)....

THANKS! Jim
Old 04-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

They have a protocol? Why is that good?

(j/k!)

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 04-01-2006, 02:08 AM
The Molinator

Protocol?

Again...I don't know all of the "ins and outs", but they say it may take as many as 4 tankfuls of gas before an increase in savings is seen. So, they say always do the 4 tanks first....BUT..the President of the company tried pills for 5 or 6 tanks..with no increase! Then he tried the BioPerformance powder... and he got 30+% increase! Evidently, some newer cars have anti-syphon tubes (either S-shaped or with a wire mesh) which prevents the pill from being completely dissolved (holds it above the tank...out of the gas). Hence the difference with powder! The President, Lowell Mimms, calls himself the "Powder Man".

I just called it a "protocol". Maybe that is the wrong term...?

Part of the reason for this "protocol" is that the Booster tanks (the first two, with twice the amount of BP fuel additive) are stronger because there is an initial tank and fuel system cleaning phase.

Thanks! Jim

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: