Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Well I finally put together some results.

Here's a chart:

I attached a zipped MS Excel file with the raw data for those who are interested to see the breakdown of "PrePill", "Pill" and "PostPill" data sets.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gaspills.zip (5.8 KB, 196 views)
Old 07-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Wow!! Those pills work great!!

I think I'll become a distributor!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 02-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Well, Bioperformance settled with the Texas attorney general and agreed to return $7,000,000.00 to the people the screwed over. Remains to be seen if anyone will ever get their money back.

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/fuel-pills

Here's a link to the Texas AG instructions for filing a complaint in order to get your money back:

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/forms/cp...formance.shtml
Old 02-06-2007, 07:15 PM

Ha Ha! Man I thought this thread would be long dead! Its been 6 months!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:16 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Still???????

Herumpffff

I thought this thread was meatballed a long time ago.

Just wishful thinking I guess.
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles
Old 02-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Yeah, was at work today and decided to it. Turns out the settlement was reached in late January. Hopefully, someone will actually be able to get their money back.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:50 PM
The Molinator

"settlement"

You guys are still tripping...over your own prejudices, HA! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened here! You don't have to read the court records!...And you don't have to know the AG personally to figure this out!

BP is back in business! The only condition of the "settlement" is that the AG pays those who are owed monies by BP! DEBTS THAT WERE CREATED BY THE AG PUTTING BP OUT OF BUSINESS AND FREEZING THEIR ASSETS!!

Get a GRIP! Do you think the AG would allow BP to return to business if he had ANY evidence of wrongdoing!? The monies owed to distributors was CREATED BY THE ACTIONS OF THE AG! One of my best friends was receiving over $1000 per week in commissions with BP. THEY WERE BEING PAID UNTIL THE AG FROZE THE BP BUSINESS.

I hope the obvious will become so for you all! BTW, don't worry...I'm not gonna market BP again....[I received $300 of BP's intro CDs..and gave away $800 of product, right as the business was shut down!] I tried another gas additive product that didn't work for me...and I'm trying a new one that seems to have promise. Take care.. .. .
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:59 PM
The Molinator

Btw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myetball

Yeah, was at work today and decided to it. Turns out the settlement was reached in late January. Hopefully, someone will actually be able to get their money back.
There would be no restart and settlement...if BP did not have the funds to have their distributors paid! The reason the AG is insisting on paying the distributors himself...is to delude the (voting) public into thinking HE really DID something! [when, in fact, he caused the only need for a "settlement"...The need to pay the distributors the funds THAT WERE FROZEN BY THE AG HIMSELF!!!]

Hope it Clicks!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: