Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 01-15-2007, 05:49 PM

'92 LSL part out

Just got the news today that my engine is locked completely... add that to a bad transmission and front diff and I'm thinking it's time for a part out, unless anyone wants to make an offer on the car as-is, and can pick it up. (Winston-Salem, NC) I'd love to see her go in one piece. The body panels are solid for the most part aside from a few dings here and there - originally an ebony but was repainted a VERY dark black. The interior is also good, aside from the driver's seat, which has the typical wear you'd expect out of a ~150K vehicle. There are general pictures in my locker, and I'll be taking detailed close-ups once I get out to the garage sometime in the next couple of days. In the meantime, go ahead and PM me any parts requests you might have, along with an offer, and I'll make sure to get specific pictures. As I said above, the engine, trans, and front diff are shot. The radiator has the hairline crack that everyone seems to have trouble with. Aside from that, most of the mechanical elements seem solid. Anything you want would be thoroughly checked out by the mechanic doing the breakdown before shipment, though. Since windshields seem to be in such high demand, i'll mention now that it's practically brand new - shipped from Japan through Subaru and installed just before I bought the car in February - the bronze tint.

92 LS-L Ebony/Lqd. Silver, stock, 88xxx miles, flung into a telephone pole by a drunk a month after buying

92 LS-L midnight black 141xxx miles, WRX FPR, MAF bypass, lightened underdrive pulley, formerly AppstateSVX's

Last edited by craftylandshark; 01-15-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

How much would you want for the whole car?
Old 01-18-2007, 06:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
Kevin, I could use the both front fenders...I'll send you a pm with further details...

thanks, Chris
Old 01-22-2007, 09:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
kevin, not sure if you responded to my pm, my box was apparently full...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: