Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-09-2002, 06:54 PM
sk8ing19

Angry I think she knows.

Hello,

Well as many of you know I am selling my beloved SVX, and I thinks she knows it (that is my car). For the first time I put one of those orange "for sale" signs in the front window at school on Wed. Well I came out from class and there it was a two inch wide puddle of oil. So I called my shop and got her in for a look. A few repairs and a day later no more leak. Like I said it is still for sale so if anyone is looking drop me a line, picts are in my locker and almost any of the Colorado guys have seen it and can tell you how gerat of shape it is in. Well just wanted to rant, and I think I will keep that orange sign off her from now on.

Later,
Chris
Old 05-10-2002, 05:03 AM
Making tires round, Six now :)

They always know and it sounds as though you are ready to sell. Why sell it?
Old 05-10-2002, 07:20 PM
sk8ing19

there is only one reason that I would ever sell my car and that is because of school. Well the time as come where I must find something cheap (really Cheap). My flight training is to a point in which I must spend a lot of money on it so saving that 300+ per month will be a major help, with those costs.

I hope some day down the road when I start making more money then I spend, I will be able to find another SVX and fix her up like I have mine.

Anyways I am very happy that a young lady from Colorado saw my post on here a few weeks back and is coming to take a look. I really wanted someone from the Network to get it as I know it will be going to a good home.

Well better get back to work, talk at you all later.
Chris
Old 05-11-2002, 11:08 PM

Re: I think she knows.

Quote:
Originally posted by sk8ing19
Hello,

Well as many of you know I am selling my beloved SVX, and I thinks she knows it (that is my car). For the first time I put one of those orange "for sale" signs in the front window at school on Wed. Well I came out from class and there it was a two inch wide puddle of oil. So I called my shop and got her in for a look. A few repairs and a day later no more leak. Like I said it is still for sale so if anyone is looking drop me a line, picts are in my locker and almost any of the Colorado guys have seen it and can tell you how gerat of shape it is in. Well just wanted to rant, and I think I will keep that orange sign off her from now on.

Later,
Chris
Chris,
I'm glad to see you're selling your svx for a practical reason instead of something else. I should be doing the same thing being broke and in school, but I'm too stupid. I remeber seeing you're car at blackjack pizza in louisville while I was using mine for delivery. A crime I know, but it was for a short time. She's a beutiful car and I'm sure you'll find a willing buyer with some cash. Good luck with school and thanks for introducing me to this forum.
Dave
Old 05-12-2002, 10:36 AM
sk8ing19

Cool

Dave,

Glad to see you joined the forum I hope everyone here has been a help to you, with any questions you have had. I saw you a few days ago just outside of Louisville I think it was on dillon rd (not sure) I flashed my lights at you but I was not sure if you saw me.

Did you ever contact Joel over at Alternative Autoworxs in Broomfield. If not, you should his prices are good and he knows a lot about the SVX, he has done almost all of my repairs and has even given me help over the phone when I was doing my own work on her. Anyways glad to see you on the network.

Later,
Chris
Old 05-14-2002, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sk8ing19
Dave,

Glad to see you joined the forum I hope everyone here has been a help to you, with any questions you have had. I saw you a few days ago just outside of Louisville I think it was on dillon rd (not sure) I flashed my lights at you but I was not sure if you saw me.

Did you ever contact Joel over at Alternative Autoworxs in Broomfield. If not, you should his prices are good and he knows a lot about the SVX, he has done almost all of my repairs and has even given me help over the phone when I was doing my own work on her. Anyways glad to see you on the network.

Later,
Chris
Didn't see you on dillon, I was probably rushing moving stuff. Thanks for the Autoworxs reference, I hadn't thought to contact him yet, but I probably will if I need work done when I get back to Colorado.
Best of luck,
Dave