Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-14-2006, 06:45 PM

It wasn't Carly Simon, it was "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel...

davew833@yahoo.com

Former 6-time SVX owner
Old 01-14-2006, 09:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
i have a few of those types in my town. They dont know what they have. heck one has a mitsubishi sticker over the Subaru svx decal on the rear light! First one i ever saw too i couldnt find the Mitzi car with the weird windows anywhere, asked my dad and he told me it was a Subaru! 2 years later i bought the exact same car minus the stupid sticker. Still love the paint black top on white look too. (its what drew me to that one in the first place! )

I look for it everywhere. It used to drop a kid off at the school next to mine (back when i was in high school) but one day it disappeared. I still wonder if she knows what kind of car she drives or if she's just too lazy to peal it off. (i'd have pealed it off on the first day.)

I used to have a guy who i would see everyday on my way too school and honk at (he'd honk back too!) but he also disappeared too. I miss him. He made my day better.

There's a claret i've seen twice. One in my town 2 weeks after i got my car (she tried to get my attention too but i couldnt see it until too late as she was across an intersection) and once 20 miles away 2 weeks before i got my car. She doesnt seem to be too into her car but at least she noticed my car the one time we crossed paths. (if the guy who sold me my car was not lying i believe he got both of our cars from the same guy in penn. and sold one to a subi lot but couldnt sell mine as it had a steering problem so he sold it on ebay and the claret he had sold the same week he sold it. Which means at one time our cars crossed paths with out us. )

And immortal subi doesnt live too far from here but we've never met or had any sitings. I think eventually we will have to cross paths (intentional or accidental )
Old 01-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew833
It wasn't Carly Simon, it was "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel...
oops.. wrong CD

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)