Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2005, 08:20 PM
88xt6joe

Just want to Rant!!

I just got my 92 a month ago and last friday at work someone who I work with gave me a door ding on the passenger side. Now today in the target parking lot 2 little old ladies put a ding in my drivers side door and I parked all the way out in the middle of no where. People just dont give a **** and it pisses me off. Now I got to look into paintless dent removal.

Thanks for listening , Joe
Old 03-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Nice rant!

Did you confirm with the ladies that is was their car that put the dent in yours? Did you take pics? If so at least you would be able to get them to pay for it. (Or charge them with a hit & run)
Old 03-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

I tell you what makes it worse, is when they don't take it seriously. About 18 months ago, I was sitting in my car, reading a book, waiting for my wife with the window down. This oriental couple pulls up in a new Lexus. She flings open the passenger door... BAM!! right into my door. Not a slight knock, but slung open and BAM!! It actually startled me. The dent was one of those deep ones that I'm sure some of you are familiar with. I go "hey! What are you doing??", and stick my head out the window. It shocked her I was in the car. She mutters.. barely audible... Sorry and starts walking away.

I was out of the car like someone had just installed a flaming hot turbo up my rear.

I don't think I have ever been so mad in my life... Not so much the door, but the outrageous non-caring attitude. "It's just a dent" She said when I got out. Causing my vehicle not a little damage, but a huge dent was clearly just an incidental thing to her.

Needless to say, by the time it was over, her husband almost got his ass kicked, while he was trying to keep things calm. Her "attitude" mysteriously changed. The wife drove to the bank, while the husband stayed. I walked away with $600 cash, and they walked away looking under cars for their cell phone. (Story too long for all the details )

They say in Psychology that the only way to change an embedded mindset is for the person to encounter a "significant emotional occurance". I sincerely feel they encountered just that, and will remember the ordeal the rest of their lives. I certainly will.

Man..... I'm getting ticked off just recounting the ordeal. I was ready to go to jail with no problem.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)