Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
I miss my VR-4

Send a message via Yahoo to gtdanielgt
You workin on the car today after work?

No more subie

Current Cars: 96 Chevy Caprice Impala SS clone
93 Chevy Full-size blazer
Soon: 2002 Honda CBR 954RR
Old 06-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Fighting with electricity

Send a message via AIM to SVX10 Send a message via Yahoo to SVX10
Hey Daniel...sorry I didn't get back to you. I've caught a nasty little cold, so I'm going to be down for a few days.

On the same note, Jvan, sorry I didn't get any pics to you. I'll try to do so tonight.

Mat
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

I don't care if Subaru says it's STI...it will always be STi to me
Old 06-29-2006, 09:42 AM

Update

For those who have requested parts from me, they are all packaged and ready to go, just waiting for payment.

However, From 6/30-7/10 I will be away from all civilization and internet access, so orders will not ship before 7/10. If you get payment to me this week via either paypal or mail, I will be happy to ship on 7/10.

Mat
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

Old 06-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Word to Yo Motha

Send a message via AIM to SVXer95
Mat -
Did you send the car to the junkyard yet? I may need some suspension parts in the near future. Will know after the weekend.

By the way, how are you doing? Sounds like you are completely rebuilding your SVX!

1995 L AWD
Locker

1987 Porsche 944 turbo
80k miles. MBC + Chips. Relatively Stock
Old 06-30-2006, 04:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Htownsvx
ps radaitor fan

im in need of a passagerside fan if you have it pm me
Old 06-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
How much for the struts/springs if their low mileage? and how much for the tie rod ends? Maybe even the steering rack with all the lines if it doesnt leak? I might even take the gauge cluster off your hands as long as everything works on it (i broke my trip odom. awhile back and want to fix it). Also maybe the spindles if you can and if the bearings are still good. What was the mileage on this car before parting?

dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company
Old 07-05-2006, 09:44 AM

The front bumper skin available?

BW
Old 07-06-2006, 09:02 PM

Security module?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:58 AM
BlueClaretsvx

how much?

fwd trans computer.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:19 AM

hey there..well..im pretty much new here...but im looking for a whole complete uncut engine wiring harness..you know..the ones behind the dash that starts from the maf sensor to the ecu plug harness...well..yes..i need the whole complete wiring harness for my swap...plans??? well..im planning on swapping an eg33 into my 93 impreza wagon...its awd already with the RS tranny, 10.6lbs flywheel, act stage one clutch, perrin crank pulley, ported 2.5l engine in it, catback, borla headers, intake, port throttle, wrx front brakes, rotors and caliper conversion...and thats about it....i think..but yes...i want the eg33 swap in mines...it'll be a nice swap and reliable...no lag...lol....but yea...so..if you can...i would like to know how much it would go for...

thanks,

dao
Old 07-16-2006, 12:07 AM
nj-svx

If you still have the car, I'm looking for a red driver's side front fender and possibly door. Shipping for fender to new jersey 08807
Old 07-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Team ROUND 1

Send a message via Yahoo to 1320boy
God i hate you sooo much right now!
I needed a drivers red door a fender real bad and was willing to pay top $$$ one month ago.
I found one put it on my car and now it wont seal right when i close the door.
I'll get over it but it was real frustrating for me and still is.
AHHH! Ok im over it now
I do need the drivers door window switch.
You still got it??

ps. i dont hate you
Old 07-17-2006, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXer95
Mat -
Did you send the car to the junkyard yet? I may need some suspension parts in the near future. Will know after the weekend.

By the way, how are you doing? Sounds like you are completely rebuilding your SVX!
Hey Collin. Sorry for the long delay...I've been out of town alot. Let me know what suspension parts you need. It's not going to the scrapper for a while. I just bought a car cover for it and I'm leaving it in the driveway...the HOA hasn't complained yet

Things are going well for me. I'm fixin' up my baby bit by bit, but I'm also rebuilding a green '92 that I picked up for dirt cheap. Unfortunately, this parts car kinda sux...it doesn't have half the stuff I want. I really just bought it for the low mileage engine, though. What's up with you?

Old 07-17-2006, 01:34 PM

Allright...let me work through these requests. Again, sorry for the delayed response. I've been travelling all over the place and haven't had much internet access.

Htown - don't have either radiator fan

Odepaj - I'll send you a PM soon (today)...watch for it. I have all those things so we should be able to work something out. The car had 80,xxx on it.

s'ko - no front bumper skin. sorry

nySVX10 - we've already PM'd. Let me know what you decide.

Blueclaret - available. Watch for a PM

SVX-t - we've already talked. You have a new PM

nj-svx - I have the fender, but not the door. I'll get you some info via PM later today

1320boy - I think the window switch is gone, but I'll check when I get home tonight.

So, if I didn't have your part, sorry. If I do have it, I'll get some info to you tonight after I get home from work and get some work done on my ride.

Mat

Old 07-21-2006, 09:52 AM

Do you have an A/C condensor? If so, how much?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: