Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2005, 09:45 PM
pnyklr

Westchester County/NYC area meet?

Unfortunately I work until 9 pm but... theres usually a crowd of people at Dunkin Donuts by cross county on Bronx River Road ... plenty of spaces (after 9:30) and they are open 24 hours anyone down let me know I should be there tonight but later on like 1 am
Old 06-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
OK first off I have no IDEA what you are trying to promote here. Are you telling us about a car show or your work time card? Second when is it? is it a formal thing or is it a group of guys showing off their "trick" cars? To post about a meet you have to tell more info and start off stronger then "Unfortunately I work until 9 pm but... theres usually a crowd of people at Dunkin Donuts by cross county on Bronx River Road ... plenty of spaces" What does that tell us? Explain the details.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:59 PM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
OK first off I have no IDEA what you are trying to promote here. Are you telling us about a car show or your work time card? Second when is it? is it a formal thing or is it a group of guys showing off their "trick" cars? To post about a meet you have to tell more info and start off stronger then "Unfortunately I work until 9 pm but... theres usually a crowd of people at Dunkin Donuts by cross county on Bronx River Road ... plenty of spaces" What does that tell us? Explain the details.
#1 The title says NYC/Westchester County meet with a question mark
meaning I am questioning if anyone is interested in a meet in this area

#2 I doubt you would travel to NYC to meet for coffee ? but you are more then welcome.. I can even get you New York Yankee tickets if you visit

#3 In addition there is ample parking,after 9:30 when the stores close

#4 I am also mentioning Dunkin donuts is open 24 hours if anyone gets hungry or desires coffee while they are there if a meet would take place

Basically its just a suggestion/invitation for anyone in the NYC/Westchester County Area to meet on any given night if anyone was interested

There are usually a bunch of cars there depending on the night could be 5 could be 25 all varieties

My work time card ?? is Monday to Friday 3 pm-9 pm usually and I work in upper westchester county as an instructor with developmentally disabled and traumatic brain injury individuals

But on the other hand I think my dance card is free but my library card I owe money on as well as my credit cards
Old 06-23-2005, 07:29 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Ahhh your a yankee fan. "LarryIII" is a diehard yankee fan too who grew up in NYC but now lives in delaware i believe. There was mention about a yankee stadium SVX meet sometime but nothing was ever planned. As I am a diehard Phillies fan i dont like the yankees but I would never ever pass up a chance to go to the stadium for a game.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 06-23-2005, 09:30 AM
pnyklr

I can get tickets to most games within a few minutes notice a few rows up from the field let me know my ex-girlfriend has season tickets
Old 06-23-2005, 04:32 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Yo man i would be down to go for a game....my boy donald is a diehard yankee fan and would never pass up a chance to go to a game.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 06-23-2005, 07:27 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Westchester/NYC Meet

I would deffinately be interested,depending on scheduling of course....I am origionally from Westchester County(Peekskill).
I do work some Saturday's,but am able to swap with someone else if need be,if this is a weekend thing you are thinking of.
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz
Old 06-23-2005, 10:21 PM
pnyklr

I was over there at Dunkin donuts tonight... all damn Acura's and hondas then my car and my friends turbo malibu

I did see another SVX drive in but I didnt get to talk to the guy