Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Body Modifications

Old 02-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: CF and/or FG doors and decklids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
The real weight is in the gas door. CF one of those..
Naaaaa, never mind the weight, I would play with the looks... something Audi TT style

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:15 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
The real weight is in the gas door. CF one of those..
LOL I'll think about sneaking one off one of the parts cars. Maybe they won't notice in the mix of parts... as I leave teh junk yard.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 02-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

oh god... now back to reality.... cf version of these mods?? plus a provo or JDM spoiler??

Old 02-06-2010, 07:47 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
personally i'd prefer a jdm alcyone or the provo spoiler if i were to change from my usdm
I would like a copy of the provo spoiler too
1973 1400 GSR Yelo 2 Door Coupe awaiting Restoration
Old 02-06-2010, 09:46 PM

Any pics of this mythical Prova spoiler? Prova is long past SVX parts in it's online catalog, it seems.

------------

1992 Claret SVX. Rescued from certain destruction, and still on the road, where it belongs. Waiting for a bit of a makeover, when I can afford it.
2005 Garnet Red Pearl Legacy GT Limited 5-speed. - The late great Subaru sport touring sedan.
1999 Classic Red Miata, Preferred equipment package 5-speed. Fun, fun, fun, in the Sun, sun, sun.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:52 AM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerFanatic View Post
Any pics of this mythical Prova spoiler? Prova is long past SVX parts in it's online catalog, it seems.
The only pic ive ever seen of it was on the Motorsport Warehouse site.
1973 1400 GSR Yelo 2 Door Coupe awaiting Restoration
Old 02-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbieatnz View Post
The only pic ive ever seen of it was on the Motorsport Warehouse site.
Same here it just looks to me like a higher version of the jdm
Old 02-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777

For those like me who don't know what it looks like, here's the picture off Dayle's website.

I'd say it looks a lot more extreme than just a taller JDM one.

Back on track, I'd be interested in CF hood with scoop (like the FG one with a scoop dayle has on his site), CF trunk lid, and CF JDM spoiler.

I wouldn't touch that S204 spoiler with a 20ft pole... it looks out of place on an impreza, I can only imagine the fitment on an SVX!

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
The car named NIGHTMARE

Send a message via MSN to Nomad

i would buy the trunk lid that's for sure. I need to buy a hood in the next few months so... I don't think you'll be ready. I've just finish paying the 3600$ stebro exhaust and the Nevin sway bar, Waiting for those to come by mail...

For the doors, if theres no security problems, i would buy those too !
Old 02-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
For those like me who don't know what it looks like, here's the picture off Dayle's website.

I'd say it looks a lot more extreme than just a taller JDM one.

Back on track, I'd be interested in CF hood with scoop (like the FG one with a scoop dayle has on his site), CF trunk lid, and CF JDM spoiler.

I wouldn't touch that S204 spoiler with a 20ft pole... it looks out of place on an impreza, I can only imagine the fitment on an SVX!
+1 on the s204 deff not a wise choice imho but I'm going to have to say I think the pic of the provo spoiler might be decievingly extreme in that picture because of all the 'super tight decals yo!' But I may be wrong as I've never seen one in real life. Id be down for the cf jdm spoiler though.

How many people would it take to make it worth while to do the widebody kit and hood etc?
Old 02-10-2010, 05:00 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf

Prova wing is dead sexy! Reminds me a little of the prototype wing. IDK I just don't like the JDM wing at all. The Prova one looks good to me but also for my personal car I'll likely still go with a S202 wing just cause well function. I"ll try to keep updated for when I can get around to picking up the parts to send to my budy. I've already talked to him about the decklid and he's eager to work it over. We have talked about the doors and hood in the past and those may have to wait till we can get the space to store molds and such without the whole "Hey want to run to the storage unit and pull stuff out so we can make one part then have to drive all the way back and put it away?" But yes. I'm gonna try and throw a deck lid into my L when it gets shipped over to him so he can get started and it cuts out at least one freight cost.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis