Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 09-11-2007, 10:49 AM
J. Bond

Send a message via AIM to ~*~JenSVX~*~
Anyone near Buffalo NY

I know its pretty far up there but i'll be in buffalo for the weekend thur-sun. Seeing if anyone would be in the area and was perhaps interested in meeting up. Might be a buffalo scooby thing going on...

~Jen

www.longislandsubaruclub.com

LISC member #50
Old 09-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenSVX View Post
I know its pretty far up there but i'll be in buffalo for the weekend thur-sun. Seeing if anyone would be in the area and was perhaps interested in meeting up. Might be a buffalo scooby thing going on...

~Jen
Not really. Used to be up there for school (RIT) but have since transferred.

I didn't see any SVX's while up there. But the impreza guys have a strong force up there. Theres a sight called "Buffaloscooby.com" I think or something of the like.

If it wasn't such short notice I'd make the drive. I've done it many times, and my brother is up there anyway for school. But it can't be done this weekend.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 09-11-2007, 02:25 PM

I go to RIT and can head up to buffalo for a few hours one of those days. I know there are at least a couple of SVXs on campus, but I have no idea who owns them... Will you be traveling in your SVX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
Not really. Used to be up there for school (RIT) but have since transferred.

I didn't see any SVX's while up there. But the impreza guys have a strong force up there. Theres a sight called "Buffaloscooby.com" I think or something of the like.

If it wasn't such short notice I'd make the drive. I've done it many times, and my brother is up there anyway for school. But it can't be done this weekend.
Did you park at the crossroads parking lot all year last year? I used to see a red one there daily.

Last edited by Romantt8; 09-11-2007 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Nope. I actually didn't keep it on campus, it was stored away from the salt and the sand almost all year.

I did see one last year re-reoccurring... You used to park in "B" lot behind Gracies and Gleason???

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:10 PM

Nope, I park in the River knoll lots behind Greek row. Its the only Liquid silver on campus from what I saw.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:00 AM

Nah didn't see it. I was back there some, but not a whole lot last year.

I did see a WICKED nice (cranberry) 2.5RS over behind UC 10 building all last year. Wonder if he's still around. An ex lived in 103, so I was over there alot

Old 09-17-2007, 10:45 AM
J. Bond

Send a message via AIM to ~*~JenSVX~*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantt8 View Post
I go to RIT and can head up to buffalo for a few hours one of those days. I know there are at least a couple of SVXs on campus, but I have no idea who owns them... Will you be traveling in your SVX?
Yea I traveled in the SVX. Ended up going to a buffalo scooby meet while i was up there. Plus hanging with a few Dubs in the Buff guys(the VW group up there). Pretty fun time. One of the STi guys up there has his headlights rockerblocked pink

www.longislandsubaruclub.com

LISC member #50

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: