How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-17-2006, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04sti
If your in springfield go to xx tuning they have an ej33 gc8, with the radiator in the front, its in east hartford, the website is xxtuning.com, some of them can be pricks but they know sooo much
i did see it, thats where i got the idea from.
and i actually know more then them, i was talking to them about my hydra setup and they were convinced that its a bad way to go, they tried forcing a accessport on me, even though i already told them i have a jdm ecu. after i had to repeat myself about the ecu only then did they realize that accessport works on usdm stuff only...oh well

Last edited by 00imprezars; 10-17-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suby Fan
why dont you just buy that purple WRX that pops up on ebay? all that is left is a fuel injection system.... it has a twin turbo svx engine in it but they were never able to finish the project
that purple car nobody will buy because the owner is a complete POS. a shop was investing all there time and money building that car for the customer to help promote themselves and the car. but the owner decided to just pull the project and the shop couldnt do anything about it since he owned it, so he ran that shop out of business. hope the guy dies a slow death
Old 10-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suby Fan
why dont you just buy that purple WRX that pops up on ebay? all that is left is a fuel injection system.... it has a twin turbo svx engine in it but they were never able to finish the project
Cause its somebody elses mistake, i wouldnt want it, and i dont see why he would want it, a project like the one 00ImprazaRS is about to undertake is out of personal enjoyment of createing something for yourself! good luck to you mate, i can see you have put serious effort into your car, with that sort of commitment i think you will do well with eg33

Cheers,
Jake

PS you maybe interested in this: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1094418

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads
Old 10-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Hey, good luck with the project... I am interested in how to go about sleeving the EG33 to hold some more boost. I am also looking for a good source for pistons and maybe rods...

Tom
Old 10-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00imprezars

i didnt take this pic, the machine shop did
WHat machine shop do u use and have you gotten a quote for sleeving the EG33 yet?? Are the pretty reputable??

Tom