How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-30-2002, 09:53 PM
Green1995SVX

A great SVX day.

Today the weather was absolutely wonderful. High 60's, sunny. The perfect day to play with the svx. I got the JDM mirror wireing all corrected and added the switch, attached my delta speed lip spoilers, and took some pictures. I hope next sat will be just as nice for reading.

-Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1010022.jpg (59.4 KB, 139 views)
Old 03-30-2002, 09:54 PM
Green1995SVX

Oh, there's more pics here:

www.subarusvx.org/registry/green1995svx/

-Mike
Old 03-30-2002, 09:58 PM
deadeye95

Wonderful weather???

There are no leaves on those trees! Where is the blue in the sky?

Guess its what your used to.

Car looks great!
Old 03-30-2002, 10:02 PM
Doogie

I see you also got the white faced guages, cool

Did you get some new lights for your front? They're so white! Man it just looks beautiful. You also got rid of the yellow for the white, man I have to do that, where did you get it from?

Oh also does anyone know where I can get the "SVX" sticker to put by the windshield? I guess 92's didn't have em and I think they look great.

Oh I also notice you have some condensation under your grill, I have that also.

See if you check out my svx the front lights look terrible, and that orange is so ugly, i'd much rather have it be clear. I even got the novus cleaner but that didn't hardly to anything, your front lights look amazing.

Actually now that I look closer, it looks like you just covered it up with black or something? And do you have some kind of bumper kit on the front?

Also what can I use to clean my wheels? They are so dirty.

Ack i'm blabbering like an idiot. It's just there are so many questions, so few answers.

Last edited by Doogie; 03-30-2002 at 10:11 PM.
Old 03-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Green1995SVX

Re: Wonderful weather???

Quote:
Originally posted by deadeye95
There are no leaves on those trees! Where is the blue in the sky?

Guess its what your used to.

Car looks great!
I took the pictures at dusk, so the elongated exposure doesnt show that it is clear out. The sky here never gets as blue as ive seen in NM. You live in a wonderful place.
Old 03-30-2002, 10:13 PM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally posted by Doogie
I see you also got the white faced guages, cool

Did you get some new lights for your front? They're so white! Man it just looks beautiful. You also got rid of the yellow for the white, man I have to do that, where did you get it from?

Oh also does anyone know where I can get the "SVX" sticker to put by the windshield? I guess 92's didn't have em and I think they look great.

Oh I also notice you have some condensation under your grill, I have that also.

See if you check out my svx the front lights look terrible, and that orange is so ugly, i'd much rather have it be clear. I even got the novus cleaner but that didn't hardly to anything, your front lights look amazing.

Actually now that I look closer, it looks like you just covered it up with black or something? And do you have some kind of bumper kit on the front?

Also what can I use to clean my wheels? They are so dirty.
I used a product called 'blue magic plastic cleaner' and used a power buffer for the headlights. They still arnt 100% clear.

The SVX badges are available from your subaru dealer's parts counter. Just ask for the side emblems in 'embossed' style for a 93-97.

I have black 3M plotter cut vinyl over my corner reflectors.

Those are delta speed front lip spoilers from japan.

The grill fogged up because i took the car thru the automatic carwash. It has never done it before until this week.

I usually clean my wheels with a damp cloth.

hope that answers everything

-Mike
Old 03-31-2002, 02:20 PM
EverclearAtMSU

Re: A great SVX day.

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Today the weather was absolutely wonderful. High 60's, sunny. The perfect day to play with the svx. I got the JDM mirror wireing all corrected and added the switch, attached my delta speed lip spoilers, and took some pictures. I hope next sat will be just as nice for reading.

-Mike
you've got high 60's I've got high 50's, but it is a great day for a drive
Old 03-31-2002, 08:10 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Mike!

2 Thumbs up bud. Great job with the car! It looks great. I wish I did that this weekend. Instead, I watched 3 movies in a row on Sat and I had to drive my brother back today. I did hook up all speakers though. The back ones are not that hard (Although I broke the metal brackets that held the back shelf. ) and took me about 1/2 hour

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!