Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Product and Service Reviews > Service Shop Reviews

Old 12-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Ohio/ W. Pa. shops

Akron Auto Clinic has served me on several ocassions for my 87 GTA and for my SVX and their rates are fair and reasonable and they seem to go out of their way to serve the customers and are very good guys. The addy is 922 W. Bowery St. Akron,Ohio 44307 and the phone no. is 330-434-9740.

I also had alot of work done at Cascade Subaru and I can say it has all held up good. The rates on parts and labor seemed rather large though and some people there didn't have the best attitudes. Overall the work was top notch though. I don't have the number or addy available right now, But they are on State Rd. in Cuyahoga Falls.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:20 PM

Now when I had work done at AzzCade eariler this year all they did was F-it up, won't take my SVX back to em', nor will I take my wifes OB' there again (and if/when I buy a new Subbie, I'll shop elsewhere as well)

Some people have said good things about Brusnwick Subaru on Rt42 (others have had issues with them)

K.O. Subaru is another choice, but can't say as I have heard good or bad about their work

I'm going to try an independent shop next time I have work done, can't remember the name off the top of my head, but believe it is in Cuyahoga Falls. Might check out Akron Auto Clinic as well

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: