Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2004, 10:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
Unhappy Vandals Return

Well the guy that keyed my car desided that was not enough. He started threatening me one night after a football game at my car, he and a crowd waiting for me as I got there...

Ended with him dumping an open quart of oil in my sunroof while I was getting in the car. Around half a quart got on various surfaces.....its midnight...Police are going to charge him w/ it. And they see no reason they cant get him on it....I
Old 09-03-2004, 10:44 PM

will finish this thread now...

eh...hit enter...some reason...

Im going to fully scope out the damage tomorrow......depressing.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
What a complete ****

Hope it didn't do too much damage....

Maybe it damaged your tie rods and bearings???
Old 09-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
People like that need to be put to sleep...
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Peach

educating egor

It's unfortunate that some of the human race is completely brain dead. Unless you stole this guy's diva, "and even that's not an excuse," rest assured this dude is disturbed. The cops will give him a fast education in dumb ass 101. Sorry for the car. I hope you can restore damage soon.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:13 PM

Ideas?

Im not sure how much I could go for to get this guy....obviously I want as much as I can get....but for property Damaged, I am sure I'll need at least one seat, probobly 2. and new carpets. I am HOPING not the main undercarpet.

I played up the rarity of the car to the officer(who btw loves cars, so it was the PERFECT guy to get on this one). Speeling off some info about SVX...

But how much do I get other then the direct compensation for parts replaced?? Im just curious....Watching Judge Judy, I want 5k....... ......then again watching CSI I wanted finger prints done of the quart container and the hood (where she refused to get off) ...so a dreamer I am..lol....Its possible its on video because the parking lot is taped. I'll see what I can get on Monday from the school for that.

Dang...what I could do with 5 grand on the car.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:15 PM

Losing focus...

Its wierd! all the problems I have with red neck type guys or phychos or what ever type people....It has to do with some girl that I never dated, but they still some how feel threatened by my existence. Oh dang, why am I such a hot guy? ...........yea.....

Hey, I can still smile, so that shows something. then again I think im only smiling to keep from picking up the shot gun....
Old 09-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Peach

tho shalt not......

If I was judge, I'd award 5 grand in a minute. Go for the max whatever the local ordinance is and get a restraining order. If the dumb ass violates that he can spend some time in the gray bar hotel. Good luck!
Old 09-03-2004, 11:34 PM

Restraining Orders are Sweet

Especially in small towns.

I had 5 running against me at one point set by the state in a charge against me (of which I was aquitted I should have you all note). Made it impossible even to hang out in town without breaking one, so I was like, banned from town until the case was over.

the court system BETTER work this time.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Peach

There gettin tougher all the time, this time the balls in your court.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:12 AM
jklmnopqrst

I'm sorry about your car. Even though pouring oil onto the interior of your car is not justified at all, I would still like to know both sides of this story. What brought this on? You must have really piss** him off.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:37 AM

Sides

Well w/ Tyler, it was all a misunderstanding. He thinks I pretty much stole the 'love of his life' (My god, im glad I was never that dumb in highschool). Even though I did nothing of the kind. She met me, and desided I was a way better catch and dropped him instantly to try and woo me. Who was completely uninterested and never made an advance. But not good enough apparently, its all my fault.

As far as Danny goes, I used to be very very very close friends with his GF. and she changed alot since I first knew her, so things were not going well. She and I had a huge arguement on MSN, that apparently just destroyed her inside. Around this time, she started dating This danny creep. Who desided he had to defend his new GFs honor after she showed him half an msn log. Minus the **** she was saying back.

yea didnt post it in the begining, it was a double team.

The dramatics of highschool kids and their relationships amused me big time once. And sometimes surprises me how far it can go into rediculously shallow extremes. But never used to affect me in a big way. Now I have an immense dislike for it.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:21 AM

a restraining order sounds like a really really good idea. keep the bastard away from you. if he violates the order, he goes to jail, where he becomes some big guy's chick. oh baby

i personally would be the living shiot out of him. i would take a tire iron to his temple, but that kinda stuff is illegal

get the cops involved as much as possible...scare him away...if that doesn't work, get your buddies and scare him away yourselves.

highschool BS should die in highschool, but there is always some immature bastard who just can't let go. he must have felt all big and mighty then the real world came and bit him in the arse and he got a taste of reality and regressed

got his addy? phone number? anything?? post it

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:28 AM

hmmmm

I dont want to do anything to him until court is all settled....then we'll see how hot my blood is still running...

I finished up cleaning the car a moment ago. ive got stain remover on the main carpet, to see if I can get the bit out...

Need both door panels, and a drivers seat. probobly the other seat too, but I'll see how court goes. the panels and drivers seat are a given though. unsaveable.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Re: hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by zavikan
I dont want to do anything to him until court is all settled....then we'll see how hot my blood is still running...

I finished up cleaning the car a moment ago. ive got stain remover on the main carpet, to see if I can get the bit out...

Need both door panels, and a drivers seat. probobly the other seat too, but I'll see how court goes. the panels and drivers seat are a given though. unsaveable.

Get a professional to say that. If you say it it's an opinion. If you take it to a shop and have them look at it and give you a quote, it becomes a fact. With a professional statement and quote, you'll be more likely to win. (talk with the guy a little, too. See if he'll give you a high quote).

If you can get him for mualitisness. You can get damages plus punative.

Last edited by mikecg; 09-04-2004 at 01:22 PM.