Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 11:33 AM
RSVXLsi

SVX fixed

i just got my SVX completely fixed. engine is running at its stock 230. so i'm with my girlfriend last night and were on a main road. not too many people were on it there was a good mile away from anyone else pulling out and being in the way. so someone i with a black striped red 3000gt pulls up next to me. he starts reving his engine up i can here his turbo whining out. my girlfriend said no to me racing but i just couldn't pass it up with having the car fixed. we waited for the light to turn green. the svx took off while the 3000gt was sitting there still spinning the tires. i can see him coming up the side of me and the svx is in third gear right now i slame on the pedal to get back to second. it was such a jolt in the seat. you could feel it lift up for a second and i blew the 3000gt away. i couldn't stop laughing the kid was so pissed he was flashing his lights at me and honking because i was in the way once the lanes merged. i thought it was so great but its something i won't do again for a while. all i'm saying is i'm so suprised at really what this car can put out. theres not really a reason for the car to have a turbo when its blowing the ball off a 3000gt with a turbo.

I LOVE MY SVX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:34 PM

street racing=naughty naughty

good kill though!

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I'm still around

· Illegal activity such as street racing is neither condoned nor acceptable. Please refrain from these types of posts, or be warned.

Per the rules posted above, specifically the rule quoted here, this post is being locked.

Street racing is bad, mkay? Take it to the track.

Todd

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: