Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Taxes that the Liberal can understand

1. Taxes. You pay them.

2. Where does the money go? To support and run our local and Federal governments.

3. If the government runs a program, bailout, or stimulus package they need to get the money for said programs.

4. Where does the money come from? THE TAX PAYERS(see pt. 1) or the national debt if there is not enough tax payer monies for said program

5. National Debt. This is the gov't borrowing money to run.

So with that said, I would like to just ask you people to THINK before accepting an offer or hand-out from the US Gov't. While you think you may be getting one over on the rest of us, you are not. We all pay for your terrible decision making. Welfare and unemployment are just as bad as cash for clunkers or any stimulus plan. It sucks this nation dry with leaches like the people who partake in this bull**** liberal crap.

Now, one more thing that I thought was common sense until this Obomination started spreading. It has been proven in the past that a nation CANNOT spend its way out of debt. I know you would think you could ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?1!? Thanks to all that voted for Obama and got him elected to run our country into the ground

Tom
Old 08-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Obomination
I'm surprised I didn't come up with this first.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Old Fogey

Registered SVX
Re: Taxes that the Liberal can understand

Quote:
1. Taxes. You pay them.

2. Where does the money go? To support and run our local and Federal governments.

3. If the government runs a program, bailout, or stimulus package they need to get the money for said programs.

4. Where does the money come from? THE TAX PAYERS(see pt. 1) or the national debt if there is not enough tax payer monies for said program

5. National Debt. This is the gov't borrowing money to run.

So with that said, I would like to just ask you people to THINK before accepting an offer or hand-out from the US Gov't. While you think you may be getting one over on the rest of us, you are not. We all pay for your terrible decision making. Welfare and unemployment are just as bad as cash for clunkers or any stimulus plan. It sucks this nation dry with leaches like the people who partake in this bull**** liberal crap.

Now, one more thing that I thought was common sense until this Obomination started spreading. It has been proven in the past that a nation CANNOT spend its way out of debt. I know you would think you could ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?1!? Thanks to all that voted for Obama and got him elected to run our country into the ground

Tom
You speak as though President Decider's war against Sadam's weapons of mass destruction is already paid off. I guess all is forgiven on that front? Maybe you could get Mr Cheney to pay it off. I'm sure he'd be sympathetic. We stoopid liberals just don't get it? Typical ultra-conservative memory span.

Glenn

1993 25th Anniversary Edition #63 of 301. R.I.P. Rojo 7/24/2008 She saved my life!
1997 Ebony Mica Pearl LSI. BLACKBERRY
1998 5-Spd Legacy GT Wagon in Glacier White: NUBURU
2005 Cadillac STS in Sandstorm Metallic: STORMY

Veteran and farthest traveler of 1st SoCal2MuseumsMeet2010.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?RojoRocket
Old 08-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX

The thing that flabbergasts me is all those liberals that were yelling about Bush spending and the increase in the national debt and deficit. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?????????????? Manarius--Shotgunslade, etc, etc etc

Taxes are already going up, but they are clever--its those sin taxes (cigarettes) or hidden taxes--utilities, etc and now soon to be more gas taxes. These taxes hit the poor more than anyone. Do I seem to recall that 95 percent would NOT have an increase in taxes??? Now who was EVER stupid enough to believe that when he clearly stated all the "actual welfare" programs he wanted to pass???

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 08-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket View Post
You speak as though President Decider's war against Sadam's weapons of mass destruction is already paid off. I guess all is forgiven on that front? Maybe you could get Mr Cheney to pay it off. I'm sure he'd be sympathetic. We stoopid liberals just don't get it? Typical ultra-conservative memory span.

Glenn
In the past, War has been the larget stimulus this country has ever seen. A bit dark, yes but at least conservatives are learning from past liberal mistakes... BTW hasn't Obama sent more troops over than he has sent home at this point?

Tom
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM

Old 08-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Hater

Quote:

Glenn
if Bush has spent so much money, why is Obama spending more? 3 Billion to buy up "clunkers"?
yeah, i like that the money i pay in taxes goes to some asshat so he can junk his 2001 ____ and go into debt buying a 2010 ____ that he can't afford, so that the automaker (GM and the other crappy American automakers) can have better sales, despite the $97.4 Billion bailout paid to them, with OUR taxes.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 08-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX

Quote:

Glenn
Speaking of memory spin

Now let me get this straight. First, you think we should have done absolutely nothing against Saddam??? AND we should have done NOTHING to quell worldwide terrorism???

AND--how many votes were there against taking action in both of these areas????? How many?????

Bottom line--compare the expenditures that were supported by both parties under Georgie versus those being projected now. (total $2T including the wars and under Obamination {love it Tom} his own program projections are $10T) In future discussions you sure won't be able to say that the Conservatives provided broad support to these suicidal expenditure levels. Look at the votes on the first huge stimulus package.

Yep, I agree "stoopid liberals".

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 08-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
if Bush has spent so much money, why is Obama spending more? 3 Billion to buy up "clunkers"?
yeah, i like that the money i pay in taxes goes to some asshat so he can junk his 2001 ____ and go into debt buying a 2010 ____ that he can't afford, so that the automaker (GM and the other crappy American automakers) can have better sales, despite the $97.4 Billion bailout paid to them, with OUR taxes.

I'm just taking mah money back. Two clunkers for two non-clunkers. Obama is my lord and savior.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I'm just taking mah money back. Two clunkers for two non-clunkers. Obama is my lord and savior.
what you gettin', foolio?

1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 08-10-2009, 02:36 PM
building more AK47's

Democrats or Republicans they are all the same in my book. "Elect me and I'll promise you the world" while campaigning then when they do get elected it becomes "We must spend for the common good" which translates to some of the rich cronies who keep them there.
Recent gun shows in my area have not charged any taxes on ammo. Why? They dont want to support a cash hungry administration and congress which want "to take care of us".
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away". ~Barry Goldwater
Old 09-16-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks to all that voted for Obama and got him elected to run our country

Tom
You're welcome.

You can thank us again when the troops are home and all the debts and wrongs from Dumbya's reign are corrected.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:58 AM
I have a problem. :(

Send a message via AIM to shelfy Send a message via Yahoo to shelfy
Registered SVX

i can has paying of teh taxes?

1997 Subaru SVX LSi "Svetlana" #185 of 640 - 09/1996 - Polo Green Pearl - 34k miles

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Everett" #8738 - 01/1992 - Ebony Pearl - 139k miles - 5MT shifty - Sold 07/31/2011

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Sven" #1599 - 05/1991 - Claret - 168k miles - Traded 05/11/2005

2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT - Crystal White Pearl - 2.8k miles
2021 Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited CVT - Horizon Blue Pearl - 17k miles
2023 Volkswagen Jetta S 6MT - Pure White - 2.6k miles
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV - Ceramic White - 30k miles
Old 09-16-2009, 12:39 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybaris View Post
You're welcome.

You can thank us again when the troops are home and all the debts and wrongs from Dumbya's reign are corrected.
+1 I agree
Old 09-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4uN...layer_embedded

You have the audacity to talk about debt--have you EVEN reviewed the deficits AND long term debt projected by the OMB AND Obama's own figures. Makes Bush expenditures INCLUDING THE WARS look like chicken feed. AND I thought Bush spent too much too.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE