SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:
SVXBot

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum

Old 09-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Re: how bad are some of those leading our country ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Now if only Jane and John D'oh! could actually determine who is capable of leading a country.
So many voters are uneducated nitwits.
+1,000,000,000
2010 Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab
2017 Ford Escape
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Miata - track car
1990 Porsche 944S2
1957 CJ-5 - Desert runner
1972 CJ-7 - Beach cruiser
Old 09-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Headin' for the hills

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorsport-SVX View Post
Oh yea, don't forget, if your employer pays your health insurance, YOU will be paying the taxes on it as if it was salary starting in 4 months. Check your tax bracket. That might bump you up to the next one.
Just found this great site.

http://factcheck.org/

Here's the truth on your W-2 itemizing health care costs, but not including them in your taxable income.

Here's a breakdown of the upcoming tax hikes.

Before you assume that this is just a left wing site out to discredit the opposition, take a look around at their articles. They're just as ready to jump on the Dems, or anyone else trying to further their arguments with fear and lies. This'll likely be the first place I look next time somebody tries to elicit an emotional response to garner support.

Some great articles in there concerning campaign finance reform as well.
'92 LS-L "Bandit" #362 formerly dark teal, repainted by prev owner
Mods: ECUTune 2v7f, Earthworm bushings, Pioneer DVD/Bluetooth phone, Infinity Reference all around, tint, 17" wheels, custom seat belt computer, velcro visor

Buying parts is like car payments. Someday she'll be all mine.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:15 PM
check out www.planetsvx.com

This is the from the book that all the people now in power quote from, recommend & use as their manual. It's their bible.

Did you notice Obama when quoting the Declaration of Independence omitted the words "endowed by their creator?" Just a lapse memory? No. On purpose. With purpose. Because he does not believe "the creator" is the one how gave us our rights, but that Lucifier seized his own & we should follow.

Ephesians 6:12

New International Version (1984)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

New Living Translation (2007)
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

English Standard Version (2001)
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

New American Standard Bible (1995)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

International Standard Version (2008)
For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against rulers, authorities, cosmic powers in the darkness around us, and evil spiritual forces in the heavenly realm.

Are ANYONE LISTENING or believing yet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SaulAlinskyRulesForRadicalsOffAmazon.jpg (176.3 KB, 190 views)

CLICK the LINK below to Visit the SVX Store:

http://www.planetsvx.com

http://www.motorsportwarehouse.com/svx/sig2.jpg

Cars in the garage:
92 Toyota Soarer Single Turbo JDM RHD
70 Boss 302 Mustang 39k original miles
97 SVX Lsi
92 Liquid Silver Murano-ized (1st of its kind)
71 Cougar Xr7 Conv 351c 4v 4spd
69 SS Camaro 350
71 Nissan RHD Fairlady Z
70 Stang Fastback
70 Amc AMX 390
71 240z
89 Conquest TSi w/ 5.0 v8 swap
84 Mustang GT Turbo conv

"good, if it bleeds, we can kill it ....."
Old 09-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Headin' for the hills

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorsport-SVX View Post
This is the from the book that all the people now in power quote from, recommend & use as their manual. It's their bible.

Did you notice Obama when quoting the Declaration of Independence omitted the words "endowed by their creator?" Just a lapse memory? No. On purpose. With purpose. Because he does not believe "the creator" is the one how gave us our rights, but that Lucifier seized his own & we should follow.

Ephesians 6:12

New International Version (1984)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

New Living Translation (2007)
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

English Standard Version (2001)
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

New American Standard Bible (1995)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

International Standard Version (2008)
For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against rulers, authorities, cosmic powers in the darkness around us, and evil spiritual forces in the heavenly realm.

Are ANYONE LISTENING or believing yet?
If the French and American revolutionaries had waited for God to grant them liberty, then we'd still be under Theocratic rule and democracy would have never come to this land. The rule of an iron fisted, all powerful, invisible entity has been vacant from our secular government from day two of the revolution, and for good reason. When the Kings and aristocracy were "endowed by the creator" with the power to rule it was all too easy to subjugate the masses under the guise of "the will of God".

I for one am grateful that we've (western democracies) taken control of our own destinies, rather than wait around for some invisible hand to grant us freedom. The entities that we must resist are not some dark spiritual forces, rather they are men like you or I who've tasted power at the cost of others and found that they love it. They want more.

The book you've sited was written up to 170 years after the death of Christ, and it's purpose was to challenge the authority of the Roman empire by claiming Christians were "endowed by their creator" the power to overthrow governments that viewed the world differently than themselves. The "people in power" in Iran have a different book, but the basic principles are very similar. Obey us now, or face damnation in the afterlife... No thanks, I'd rather be free.

Edit:
Dayle,
I'm not trying to pick on your posts, in fact I'm really enjoying the conversation. Frankly anyone who's questioning the current state of affairs is ok by me, even if our approaches and desired outcomes are different.
'92 LS-L "Bandit" #362 formerly dark teal, repainted by prev owner
Mods: ECUTune 2v7f, Earthworm bushings, Pioneer DVD/Bluetooth phone, Infinity Reference all around, tint, 17" wheels, custom seat belt computer, velcro visor

Buying parts is like car payments. Someday she'll be all mine.

Last edited by K_Dub; 09-30-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Very well said. I think we are rolling along similar tracks.

To be quite frank, people who quote Bible (or other) passages as some sort of argument for anything other than purely religious pretenses frighten me.

This supposition that merely because the President may not be a "true" Christian or worse, Satanic follower simply because he chooses to omit certain words from an orated quote is in my opinion both ridiculous and offensive.
I think he may have agnostic tendencies, or is at the very least a very liberal Christian whom respects the concept of secularist government.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.

Last edited by NikFu S.; 09-30-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:50 AM

I for one am grateful that we've (western democracies) taken control of our own destinies, rather than wait around for some invisible hand to grant us freedom. The entities that we must resist are not some dark spiritual forces, rather they are men like you or I who've tasted power at the cost of others and found that they love it. They want more.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:10 PM

Registered SVX

Sadly it is now clear that all those disagreeing with the Obama administration have been proven absolutely correct.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: