Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 05-28-2011, 09:09 PM
gotta love an svx!!!

Red face complete car and lots of extra parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so I have a 92 Svx with 115,200 miles on it that I bought in late Jan. I bought the car hoping to fully restore her. When I got her, she need the usual ( rear wheel bearings, and trans). Engine runs beautiful. I put 17 inch wheels with 225 50 17 tires that have about 85% tread left. Interior is in good condition with the exception of the driver seat with has normal wear and tear. Exterior has an ok paint job that was done before I bought her. She also has a clean title. I replaced the rear wheel bearings in mid Feb. with new NTN bearings, and the transmission came from an SVX that I previously owned. Another 92 svx with I totaled in 05, after getting the trans rebuilt. I only put about 2,000 miles on it when I totaled the car. Good thing I kept the tranny in storage for all those year. I also kept the complete engine (p/w pump, a/c compressor alternator, starter, etc.), headlights, front grill, and a few other parts (all included with the sell).
The car was driving great after the transmission and bearing got done (I used it as a daily driver), but just last week, the front differential went. I have the differential from the car original trans, and a pair of new oem axle seals (also included with sell). In the mist of trying to slowly fix her, me and my wife learn that we have a baby girl on the way. This is why I no longer can keep her. I don't have time or money for her, and most importantly, my family comes first. This is not a family friendly car as most of yous know. My lost is your gain. I'm looking to get $2,900 for everything or make me an offer. I can work with numbers with cash. I have the clean title for the car and the one that the parts came from. I think I covered it all. For questions or to make an offer please call me at 267-516-0230. My name is Dave. Thanks! Oh the car that I totaled had 127,000 and ran like new. For a pic, look at my home page.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: